No announcement yet.

0 offset love!!!(56k..meh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want those wheels for our 84 rabbit GTI. i bet they'd look sick.
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

even if the rims are fragile (which i doubt, id imagine they are as decent as any other rim on the market) they are so damn cheap, one could afford to have two sets, which would equate to 4 backup rims. its ridiculous.
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Rumble strippes and that was it....LOL. That sucks.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
          i kinda;) went trough a ditch and mine didnt get a scratch or scuff on them.
          rofl, not feelin the exhaust but the stance and the shoes are hot..
          Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS View Post
            My friend has those wheels on his 325iS Evo 2 ... just in 5 hole, they incredibly hot.

Just a little bit of trivia... we never ever got the AE86 here, sux balls... I only know of one. and it's running a 3sGTE motor... putting out around 700hp

Ok, back on topic... the car looks quite good IMO, think it pulls off the whole look nicely.

I've been thinkin of running a single pipe into a dual exit...

Comment

whats the offset of the rims of that ae86 sa e30? they dont look too outrageous. early jap cars can pull of 0 to -## offsets like nothing. maybe im just useto seeing old jap dirft acrs but i think they lok good with them, especially the ae86, fc36, and s13.

Comment

Damn that looks good! Your friends M3 is fucking badass too!

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

goddamit, just the other day i told everyone i had these rims, they said gay...
                  but i schould of done what i wanted and just did it any ways.. Nice for being balsy. they look sick, oh yea PM to.

Comment

just like here. MAD KUDO's

mad props for you jsut doing whatever the fuck you want... look at the reply i got

mine are only 37 offset cus the guy fucked me for that and 450 shipped... fuckn asshole. well thanks. later again, your the fuckn man!

Comment

Damn, I love AE86's with the Levin front end conversion.

Comment

thread back from the dead. thanks for all the compliments guys. i should have new pics comin soon!

Originally posted by rwdrift
                        Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                        - Erick

Comment

sweet rubber dude.
                          8380 Laboratories
                          M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.
                            HAHA you are the fucking man!!!! I totally agree fuck the norms push the limits and blend the trends. Eric's car is solid, if you cant see that your lost sucka's.

Comment

Working...
                            X