What a peice of worthless ni...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tvan
    replied
    Sad to hear this Brandon, but I'm glad to hear that you're willing to rebuild. It will feel that much better when it is finally fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    Cum Nectar!

    Leave a comment:


  • LINUS
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN
    sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it.
    Quality right there. Nice D!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by veks
    didnt he drive a pos hyundai? how do you know he even has money to pay?
    sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it.

    Leave a comment:


  • veks
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN
    My bet is he and some other bayou boys will lynch the drunk if he doesn't pay up . . .
    didnt he drive a pos hyundai? how do you know he even has money to pay?

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Hit up Spanky on SnI......he's a paralegal and probably knows a good attorney.

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    so i really don't know what is going to happen now.. I get my police report in a few days, and then i will have to go talk to an attourney. The good thing is, the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles will not be able to claim insurance on his car and make me fix it, due to the fact i have the officer on my side, and is willign to testify against him for leaving the scence and beign drunk. SO i don't have to worry about that... But then again, IF I get blamed for the accident i don't want to claim insurance because i don't want to raise my insurance. FUCK. BLAHHH, WHERE IS MY LEGAL ADVISOR WHEN I NEED HIM/HER!!!!!#??

    Leave a comment:


  • craig4ie
    replied
    What a pissoff! I'd never seen pics of your car before and it's definitley one of the nicest e30's on this board.

    the cops better slap a "leaving the scene of an accident" charge on that stooge as well

    people are retarded

    good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    it's okay guys, brandon is from Lousiana
    My bet is he and some other bayou boys will lynch the drunk if he doesn't pay up . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30
    Ya'll just be hatin' on his car and secretly want him to fail......

    Fact/.

    Don't worry, I'll still be pullin' for ya!
    I will not allow this car to not be brought back. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    it's okay guys, brandon is from Lousiana

    Leave a comment:


  • wycoco
    replied
    Fact*

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Ya'll just be hatin' on his car and secretly want him to fail......

    Fact/.

    Don't worry, I'll still be pullin' for ya!

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Its true, I bet they total the car.

    You think this drunk bastard is going to pay out of pocket? Good luck with that man. Even if you do get him to do so itll take a long fucking time.

    FACT/.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by ptownTSI
    They will total your car before they pay for wheel, suspension, fender and a complete paint job like you are dreaming of.

    FACT.

    everything you say, sucks.


    FACT.

    Leave a comment:

Working...