What a peice of worthless ni...
Collapse
X
-
How about finding an appraisal company in BR and showing them pictures and receipts for everything you have done to the car and let them put an official value on the car. -
-
They will total your car before they pay for wheel, suspension, fender and a complete paint job like you are dreaming of.
FACT.Leave a comment:
-
When he said "I heard what you said!" i almost died laughing, goodluck Fuzz, on getting the lawyer to help you out, and hopefully the outcome will let you hang out with at the Knighted S50 table. W00T
WidmerLeave a comment:
-
OMFG ROFLMMAOSOBXYZ123!!!!11
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh man........
that wasn't very nice. but i was funny as hell!
I heard what you said!!!Leave a comment:
-
Hey, he want's to play around with that word - whatever. I'm nobody's moral compass, just won't ever catch me dropping it. And people can say "don't get hung up on words", but I dare a white boy to step up and drop the bomb on Mike Tyson - we'll see if ol' Mike is cool with it.Leave a comment:
-
Unless your in MassASSachusetts.
My aunt is actually getting married to another chick next summer. My pops and I are literally going to be the only males there. If some bitch starts giving me shit cause Ive got a cock and she wants one for herself Im bringing down the thunder.Leave a comment:
-
Mr. King wouldn't be happy no matter WHO was saying it. Fifedog is right, embrace free speech and don't let words get to you. Or put a stop to them all, or build a many million dollar museum to educate people on how simply words can lead to terrible things... oh wait.Originally posted by LINUSI'm pretty sure you're white, so using that word doesn't fly.
Don't let Branden's words get to you, he's as hippy-free-loving as they come.Leave a comment:
-
I love how people get their panties in a bunch when you can sling motherfucker, cocksucker, fag, etc without anyone blinking an eye.Originally posted by egk2Whoa, easy. I did feel bad for you but now I see how you are.
Even though you're safe at home typing away on the forums, it's still
not OK for you to use that word.Leave a comment:
-
Why not paint the whole car? I mean if i am paying for basicly 1/2 a car painted and blended why not just do it all right the first time. And make my engine bay pretty while im at it.
And for the cage, it wont be a full "cage" i guess i should have rephrased myself to "roll bar". it will be a weld in roll bar style, with a few extra poles basicly. THIS CAR IS BEING BUILT FOR EXTREME RACING ONLY!!!(&^
so if i say honkie, will it offend you also? Just curious.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: