M3 on Jacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
    Well i finally made up my mind on wheels and tires. as some might remember, i finally got me some wheels and will be getting GoodYear F1 DS-G3s,

As for the coolant reservoir are they brighter new? white maybe? if so im getting a new one for sure.
    cheaper alternative is painting it black.

a new one for the M5 is like 118 euro. no need to replace a perfectly good tank when black will blend in well.

mine is quite ugly too

i want that touring!!!
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Spray painting is ghetto-fabulous.

The new coolant res. is white.
      Bleach will not clean the interior... its not discoloration from fluid, its discoloration of the plastic polymer from heat/age.

A new container from Bavarian Autosport (for reference) is only $65.00
      Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post

Bleach will not clean the interior... its not discoloration from fluid, its discoloration of the plastic polymer from heat/age.

like that tard here who painted his entire engine bay black, including all the hoses/EVERYTHING..lol

cant wait to see the m3 with those m5 rims...they are my fav, remind me of dave adams cabrio back in the day.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Fun thing Dave's vert still lives via the Bay board.

Comment

Yan, awesome! If I may suggest something, I've had eagle f1s on my previous car for about 20k miles of hard driving (hpde and autox season). They have SOFT sidewalls, I am not sure if that matters to you but check out Toyo T1R ;)
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post

and im sure BMA can do something even better! sweet i think ill get one. seing how my project is going to have to take a 18 day wait. my silly self didnt order the 16 locking nuts because i thought i could get them here in germany on the economy, well YOU cant. im gonna try the local BMW dealership here and if not then BMA and after i get back from the States, mid March... then hopefully she will be all together.

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              Yan, awesome! If I may suggest something, I've had eagle f1s on my previous car for about 20k miles of hard driving (hpde and autox season). They have SOFT sidewalls, I am not sure if that matters to you but check out Toyo T1R ;)
              you know i heard all about that. why exactly did you not like about the SOFT sidewalls? did it not go in or come out of corners the way you hoped? i had T1Rs on my M-TechII and around the ring they were poopie, very loud, held little tracktion... pm or let me know what you have to say about them. ive heard mixed reviews.

Comment

Yan, with soft sidewalls they rolled too much even with PSI in the 46s hot on my old car so the turn in wasn't sharp. My bro has t1r's on his s2k right now and I love them, he also had eagle f1s on his before. S2k is a twitchy car as is (early 03 model) and t1rs give me enough comfort to play with the car (throttle steer a little), I haven't noticed noise issue but that's probably because s2k is a noisy car anyway lol

Go with pilot sport 2s if they have the right size, that's a great tire too.
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Update March 07

well, the wheels are now in a tire shop getting some rubber stretched on and i have this whole friday+weekend to put the car back together and hopefuly enjoy it in good weather, just 3 pics of some goodies

Comment

WOW! Both of your cars are fuckin hot!
                    Dan Zickel
                    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

amazing...i hate living in the U.S :(

Comment

Working...
                      X