No announcement yet.

Just introducing myself and my beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see this car resprayed, with m-t3ch and those rs's converted to 003's. What car did you trade to get into the e30?

Comment

Looks like a good start. I have loved the RS since i was a boy and saw them on 911s and rx-7. I liked the enkeis, OZ, too. good stuff .
      I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

It was a complete changeover, I used to have a turbo miata from back when I was a kid.

I also have a 1947 Ford Deluxe Coupe that I just recently got running but thats OT.

Thanks again for all the welcome. :)

Comment

I love that coupe.. Now i wish i didn't buy my vega i got now, and i should of got the 41 Studebaker i was looking at. Does the blue e30 have factory black carpet in it?
          Last edited by JasonC; 02-25-2007, 07:17 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Wilkommen.

Looks like it's coming along, look forward to seeing it come together.
            Trevor Ely
            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

It's black, but I dunno if it's stock or not. It's got the rubber in the driver's foot well so I know it's not completely custom. It feels pretty plush though so I doubt it's been repainted either. I'm really getting into the coupe because it's more custom fabrication as opposed to buying parts, I just recently got the old flathead running again I just need to refurbish the brakes before I try to drive it. The E30 is just addicting though.

Comment

Working...
              X