Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couple pics from my antics today and sound clips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool videos, the motor reminds me of the 2.5 in my Alfa!
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Nice driving and rev-matching ...

I'd keep her NA, but that's just me :)

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
        I think its the stereotype of all the stupid Honda guys that run like 1.5in exhaust with a canister muffler...that RASPS. When you are 3in it is very deep and sounds great.
        Am I a "Stupid Honda Guy"? so you're saying a guy with his 1.6L B16A should throw a 3-inch exhaust system on it? oh yeah, that'll make it so badass, all that lost back pressure will magically improve the engine performance like no other! shoot, maybe a 6 inch exhaust might give more power?!?!
        Last edited by Mike_Duncan; 03-20-2007, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Duncan View Post
          Am I a "Stupid Honda Guy"? so you're saying a guy with his 1.6L B16A should throw a 3-inch exhaust system on it? oh yeah, that'll make it so badass, all that lost back pressure will magically improve the engine performance like no other! shoot, maybe a 6 inch exhaust might give more power?!?!
          One of my best friends is a Honda Guy. I just HATE the sound of those engine's exhausts. His B16a sounded GREAT with a AEM V1 intake and stock exhaust... I have never heard a B16, B18 or H22 that sounded good to me without a stock exhaust.

When I first got into modding cars, I always saw these shitbox hondas with canisters and I hated them. I didn't know that at the time that Sr20s, Rb26s, 13bs, 2jz's and all the other non sub 2 liter/Honda motors sounded really good with a canister mufflers. I also hate the sound of 4ages, and the NA mk2 mr2 engine too. Its not just Hondas...
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I can't help but love those rims on your car E-rich, sweet do-rag too.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
              I can't help but love those rims on your car E-rich, sweet do-rag too.
              ya i think im gonna do some more rolling/pulling and run 225s on them;)
              and a do-rag? wtf hahah its a DC shoes hat

Originally posted by rwdrift
              Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
              - Erick

Comment

Thats what I want to hear. :D
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Your car sounds really good, but that muffler looks so JDM. What kind is it?

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                    rs kakimoto

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I guess it's just me then, One of the most beautiful sounds to me, is Honda's B16, B18, and K20A engines, all of which already rev past 8,000 RPM and make more than enough power out of the box. Even better is the sound of them with higher lift cams, strengthened valve train, and ITB's :twisted:

I'm very big on NA power and circuit racing, and Honda screams that in it's every move ...

Don't get me wrong man, I'm not one of those "oh, this so and so, is better than that so and so, and always will be" type of guys, if I were, I wouldn't be on this forum lol. I just have a great respect for Honda, and Soichiro Honda himself (may he rest in peace) so as a consequence, I become very agitated, and usually very defensive when people badmouth Honda in such a blatant way. A little criticism is fine, doesn't bother me much, but when people are like "those ricers and their hondas" I get pissed ...

anyway man, take it easy ...

[EDIT] And yes, I'm done thread jacking lol

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
                      One of my best friends is a Honda Guy. I just HATE the sound of those engine's exhausts. His B16a sounded GREAT with a AEM V1 intake and stock exhaust... I have never heard a B16, B18 or H22 that sounded good to me without a stock exhaust.

When I first got into modding cars, I always saw these shitbox hondas with canisters and I hated them. I didn't know that at the time that Sr20s, Rb26s, 13bs, 2jz's and all the other non sub 2 liter/Honda motors sounded really good with a canister mufflers. I also hate the sound of 4ages, and the NA mk2 mr2 engine too. Its not just Hondas...
                      Last edited by Mike_Duncan; 03-22-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X