glad it's spring(yessss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vr4boy View Post
    3 more years and she'll be considerred historic here in md (no emmissions/inspections)and sure enough the cats will go bye bye(can't wait)-car's a 90 m3....
    I've had people try and tell me that they were limiting the emissions tests to a certain production date, and not to the 20 year rule anymore. I'm hoping different because the m50 needs a new exhaust and i'm not planning to put a cat back on. The original cat (400k) allowed it to pass with my 2.7i and a 274 degree cam though. I guess i'll find out this year (would be my last time).
    Old and improved:

Comment

Are all 3 of them yours? Very nice collection!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
        Luke , the E36 M is sporting BBS RC's while the vert is wearing CSL reps .
        Oh yeah...that car.

Didn't even see it.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
          I've had people try and tell me that they were limiting the emissions tests to a certain production date, and not to the 20 year rule anymore. I'm hoping different because the m50 needs a new exhaust and i'm not planning to put a cat back on. The original cat (400k) allowed it to pass with my 2.7i and a 274 degree cam though. I guess i'll find out this year (would be my last time).

From what i've been hearing is that they are wanting to make MD's emissions like CA's. But i don't know how bad CA's emission laws are.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
          X