Look at this beater I found outside my house...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    Hater
    clueless n00b

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I think it's a 318 or some shit.
    Hater

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Back to the Future FTW


    Uh kinda... if by Back to the Future, you mean American Psycho.:p

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consimante professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
    Back to the Future FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson




    I'll see you Kruzen, and raise you:

    There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

    Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consimante professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    bmw_e30 <--------- Hugs Mariano.


    bmw_e30 <--------- Spits on the lesser E30's on this board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    I was referring to the track.

    Car ownership has nothing to do with HPDE's.......
    PS: Who paid for your cars again?

    PSS: At least I've taken my half M3 to the track, unlike some of us..... :)

    I recommend you go and get fucked, you california white boy wigga.*


























    *I actually meant that, he brings nothing to the table.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Fucking cali guys, you have the best kind of beaters ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • mockngbrd
    replied
    needs some 22" spinner rims

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I should slap some R compound tires on my 325 and call it a track car!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    I was referring to the track.

    Car ownership has nothing to do with HPDE's.......
    Just as owning an E30 ///M3 doesnt neccessarily mean youre going to go to the track, especially when you havent had the license in 3.5 years. I have no problems going to the track, hell I took my eta to Willow. This eletist attitude towards those who track their cars, and those who dont is giggle-inducing. Its not like I dont WANT to go. It was fun as hell, Im just not in any rush, and I can wait until I am fully legal, until I go. Its that simple.


    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    PS: Who paid for your cars again?

    Oh youre right. Im a spoiled little brat.




    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I own all of mine, not a fraction, not a percentage, not a share. ;)



    hell yes.....


    Mariano


    I was referring to the track.

    Car ownership has nothing to do with HPDE's.......




    PS: Who paid for your cars again?

    PSS: At least I've taken my half M3 to the track, unlike some of us..... :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    simply RADICAL. i've had dreams about your car mariano. sorry, you weren't in them. HAHA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    Hah ha.

    This E30 M3 looks like a track whore that talks the talk but never walks the walk........


    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I own all of mine, not a fraction, not a percentage, not a share. ;)
    AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

    Ha. Now pipe down, halfie.

    Originally posted by Kruzen
    As we arrive at Espace I'm on the verge of tears as I'm certain we won't get a decent table. But we do; relief washes over me in an awesome wave.
    I'll see you Kruzen, and raise you:

    There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...