Look at this beater I found outside my house...
Collapse
X
-
why did they forget to paint the hood.. looks like a ricer fan boi car
Leave a comment:
-
Noooo the mirrors :(
I like the stock mirrors the most.
Not to say that your e30 sets the bar for all other e30s!!
Nice Mariano!Leave a comment:
-
Those pictures represent Diamantschwarz's many qualities so well.Leave a comment:
-
Seriously tricked out car! I love it. Have you ever had the red bumper tape on it?Leave a comment:
-
I believe the color of this 318 is Alpine White, correct me if I am wrong...Leave a comment:
-
omgeezz where can i gets that body kit for my car?????? nice 318!!1!1!8)8)
On a more honest note, i just noticed the M Technic euro license plate frame. I want/need/desire that, where can i get it? pls thanksLeave a comment:
-
-
Speaking of sex, wtf is up with that ebrake lever like 10 miles into the air?Leave a comment:
-
You have a map in the map pocket. :)
You and Ted (uofom3) are going to have to 1/4 race one of these days ;)Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: