Look at this beater I found outside my house...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325


    I think it's a 318 or some shit.
    of all the people, i cant believe you dont know what model this is. Its not a 318, its the rare european 316i with a single carb. Matt I thought you knew your BMW model. :D ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • pineapplegti
    replied
    why did they forget to paint the hood.. looks like a ricer fan boi car

    Leave a comment:


  • MattE30
    replied
    He's got a roll bar. What a poseur.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Cut it up and make it into a trailer.

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    replied
    Noooo the mirrors :(

    I like the stock mirrors the most.

    Not to say that your e30 sets the bar for all other e30s!!

    Nice Mariano!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    One day a Mexican and an Albino walked into a bar...

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Those pictures represent Diamantschwarz's many qualities so well.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Seriously tricked out car! I love it. Have you ever had the red bumper tape on it?

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I believe the color of this 318 is Alpine White, correct me if I am wrong...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    It's no E36

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike_Duncan
    replied
    Is that one them yugos?

    Leave a comment:


  • lagoon
    replied
    omgeezz where can i gets that body kit for my car?????? nice 318!!1!1!8)8)

    On a more honest note, i just noticed the M Technic euro license plate frame. I want/need/desire that, where can i get it? pls thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Speaking of sex, wtf is up with that ebrake lever like 10 miles into the air?
    hahaha, yah i noticed that also for some reason. time to adjust that bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Speaking of sex, wtf is up with that ebrake lever like 10 miles into the air?

    Leave a comment:


  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    You have a map in the map pocket. :)

    You and Ted (uofom3) are going to have to 1/4 race one of these days ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...