Look at this beater I found outside my house...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_boy
    replied
    je-sus I want an M3!! I'll have to give Snow White to my girl friend and get my self an M3 :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Nope.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    i was referring to the buttsechs

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    coughhennacough

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    is there any better?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    diamondbuttsecks metallik?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    diamondsexmetallik

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    All joking aside, what color is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Dont hate me........... but I like the wide body kit -.-'

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I think it's a 318 or some shit.

    Naw man, 318s have 4 bangers in em. I'm pretty sure this one has a V6.

    Leave a comment:


  • logger
    replied
    1

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    dude im so glad you put those mirrors on tits.

    my favorite pics of your car though are from that shoot back in like 2002. oh man those were tittay.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    What a pile of shit.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30
    Wow, send it to the motherfucking crusher.

    Ya, scrap prices are up $7 per 100.

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    Wow, send it to the motherfucking crusher.

    Leave a comment:

Working...