Official Hello. My '89 325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Hello. My '89 325ic

I've posted a few times and thought I'd post up some pics of my Vert. It's an '89 and I've had it since October. I've done quite a few mods in the short time I've had it, and don't plan on stopping soon. I just ordered the kw 60/60 drop kit for it, so I'm excited to get that all installed. I know I did a bad thing and cut the stock springs, but it just looks so good. I'll post more pics once the kw's are installed. Hopefully it won't be too much higher.

And just for kicks, this is my new project. I've had it for a bit now but am kind of unsure of what I want to do with it. Some of you may recognize the car.

It used to look like this:

I basically need to get a complete parts car to get the car going again. I found one but need to talk the owner into giving it up to me. Anyway I'm enjoying this site lots.

Is that the bmp kit?
    sigpic
    88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
    e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

and what happend to it?was it stolen and stiped for engine and spoilers?
      sigpic
      88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
      e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

stripped
        sigpic
        88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is

Comment

I have all the parts. I pulled the bumpers because the flatbed tried pulling them off when we loaded it. I took the engine out because it was an incomplete swap. I had to idea where to start because I didn't do the work. The engine it came with is also an eta and I don't know if I want to go that route.

Comment

oh,I also have the bmp kit,what color is that car,calypso?
            sigpic
            88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is

Comment

Originally posted by wickedE30 View Post
              oh,I also have the bmp kit,what color is that car,calypso?
              I was told it's candy apple red. I don't know lots about the car, but the builder is kicking around this site. Maybe he can pitch in.

Comment

sweet cabbie. and I do remember reading on e30tech that the color was candy apple. either way, I think it pulls the bmp kit off well.

Originally posted by DBcooperM12
                when i grow up, i hope to be a superamazinasian....like dom.

Comment

Thats low and dirty!!

Looks good!

What are the plans with the candy apple?

Comment

I think I've seen you around town. I'm digging the ronals.. and that thing is dumped! the roads aren't too bad around bere, but I don't know if I could hack it that low! we should setup a local meet sometime.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

that cabbi is hot... needs more wheel/rubber in the back though...

Comment

Both cars look good man. Can't wait to see what you're gonna do w/ the E30.

Comment

That cabbie is dumped, so sick. And yeah, cut springs are no good but damn those wheels are nice.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            I think I've seen you around town. I'm digging the ronals.. and that thing is dumped! the roads aren't too bad around bere, but I don't know if I could hack it that low! we should setup a local meet sometime.
                            Yeah it is a little too low. I was drinking a little the night we lowered it. I'd be down for a local meet. How many guys are actually around here?

Comment

Two in Ancortes, One in Burlington, Myself, Nando and maybe a couple other guys in Bellingham. Crazy what has become of 4ce30s old car (candy apple red)...
                              :: PNW Crew ::
                              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X