• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love your rims and stance on the cab.

Comment

badass cab, the other car... not so much

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
        Crazy what has become of 4ce30s old car (candy apple red)...
        Yah its a sure shame......

Basically when i had the car it was all dialed in, built engine, full suspension, BMP kit, perfect Body+Paint (show condition)...I sold it to step in to my current car and through that time this car has turned into a P.O.S.... me and my brother were thinking of buying it and puting his engine in it and finishing the car...but its still a ways away...maybe when i return from fishing season in august....
        -Brandon
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
          Yah its a sure shame......

Basically when i had the car it was all dialed in, built engine, full suspension, BMP kit, perfect Body+Paint (show condition)...I sold it to step in to my current car and through that time this car has turned into a P.O.S.... me and my brother were thinking of buying it and puting his engine in it and finishing the car...but its still a ways away...maybe when i return from fishing season in august....
          -Brandon
          I'd love to sell it back to you guys but I can't just sit on it and do nothing with it either. I found an '84 318 parts car that I'm planning on getting and just swapping everything I need. The list is pretty extensive.

Comment

Originally posted by emmick View Post
            I'd love to sell it back to you guys but I can't just sit on it and do nothing with it either. I found an '84 318 parts car that I'm planning on getting and just swapping everything I need. The list is pretty extensive.
            Exactly, dont worry about it.. my brother is more serious than I am.
            sigpic

Comment

lowered cabbies=seks!!!!!!
              :pimp:

Comment

Nice cabbie
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X