Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wash yay!!

washed the car today
    i waxed it a little while ago using some old school zymol fantasy wax that i found
    it works much better than the carbon wax, it actually stays on my moms black z3 for more than a month.

anywho heres some updated pics of my car havent had any with the new trunk

and here are two very similar photos with my attempts at making them look better in PS, first one used alot more PS, second was just a quick curves adjustment (im not very skilled in ps)

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Yay I see you been down with Zymol from way back

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

interesting paint idea for the rockers. Clean car, any plastics in the future.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Car looks good, but if that trunk has recent wax on it that wax is shit. Those are the most uneven large water beads I have seen in a while.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
          Car looks good, but if that trunk has recent wax on it that wax is shit. Those are the most uneven large water beads I have seen in a while.
          +1 Griots Best of Show is my Favorite.. If I remember correctly I bough it from you and Greg...
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
            +1 Griots Best of Show is my Favorite.. If I remember correctly I bough it from you and Greg...

I'm hookin' all you fools up this year for the picnic. We are going to have 2-3 wash areas set up at Griot's so when we all meet anyone that drove a long way can wash previous to going up to the picnic. I will see if I can get them to open the store early and throw some discounts or free product our way too.

/Griot's plug (that was not the point of my post, just something I noticed)
            sigpic

Comment

lookin good man... you should paint the chrome bumpers (white or black) :D

Comment

Car looks nice. I love the trunk lid sans the 3rd brakelight (I gotta do that next):up:

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                  lookin good man... you should paint the chrome bumpers (white or black) :D

I acutually really like the way this one looks with the chrome. It gives it a very clean look.
                  sigpic

Comment

ive thought about it, i want to tuck them in, but i dont want to tuck them all the way due to the way my front and rear are mounted (bolted through bumper) well see what i can do

and im not sure if even bead size is a measure of a good wax, especially not when you spray the thing down with the mist setting on the hose for a picture...

edit: and i really like the white rockers, to me having them black made them look out of place, i really want to shave the lower molding as painted moldings dont look good imo, but dont have the time and probly dont have the skill
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

euro bumpers.. save up and look for them... definitely way better than plastics (overrated!!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka View Post
                        euro bumpers.. save up and look for them... definitely way better than plastics (overrated!!)
                        I have both. :razz:
                        :: PNW Crew ::
                        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Looks good man, I've always been a fan of your cabrio.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Not a fan of the wheels, and the black/white contrast needs some coherence, it's kind of hit and miss.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

i love the wheels get compliments on them alot, the guy that used to work on my grandfathers bmws actually wanted to buy them

what do you mean by coherence?

and i would love to do euro bumpers and an alpina front , but i already have a RD rear and i asked ryan stewart if it was worth the work to mount it to euro bumpers and he said it wasnt worth it, so i guess ill keep what ive got, its not pictured because i need to have the tips of my IE exhaust re worked so theyll go through the hole

thanks for the positive comments

Comment

Working...
                              X