Bottle caps or "insert name of other rim" ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon S
    on a tangent of this thread..

    that is the most beautifully prepped/painted polished-lip bottle cap wheel I have ever, ever seen. wow..

    with re-furbished center cap/roundel ta' boot !

    wow.

    sorry.. that was somehow refreshing/inspiring to see.
    (i've never seen a nicer 'bottle cap')
    (it is a damn, DAMN pity that an internal wheel-weight wasn't used)

    wow..
    i'm still doing a double-take..

    that bottlecap is a crazy [refreshing] break from the norm of worn/discarded/un-cared-for bottlecap wheels.

    * right-click. save as. *

    wow... Thankyou so much,
    Glad to see someone appreceate hard work. kind of sad letting the bottles go. New paint, new centers, new roundels, new tires too! I think ill keep the roundels though, they are leterally brand new and they are fukin sweet quality.
    I'm actually re painting4 of my 5 bottles over the easter break right now, because i fuked up a couple. Lots more fun masking ahead!

    Originally posted by moatilliatta
    they look bent real bad.



    ^^^Those are not the ones im looking at, mearly a comparison. They are just the same model rim (MiM's)
    However i would probably paint the centers the same because they do look hot like that^


    Originally posted by FrustratedMunky
    This is a stretch, but if you're looking to sell the MIM wheels, I'll buy them off you if you are willing to ship to Canada. PM me if you are willing to do so.
    Sorry mate, im in australia, shipping to canada would be a fuckin nightmare.
    If i can get them from him, then i want them for myself!:p


    Looks like ill do my best to get my hands on the MiM's then!
    Wish me luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    : (

    I miss mine. i think those are some of the best looking wheels! lucky bastard get em!!

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    they look bent real bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    I would swap em!

    They look good and judging by your re-finishing skills you could turn them into somthing beautiful!

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    MiM 1900's

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Even though that is a nice looking wheel all things considered, Bottlecaps are T3H SUCK!!!!!! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • FrustratedMunky
    replied
    This is a stretch, but if you're looking to sell the MIM wheels, I'll buy them off you if you are willing to ship to Canada. PM me if you are willing to do so.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesE30
    So you all know my black spoked bottles:

    on a tangent of this thread..

    that is the most beautifully prepped/painted polished-lip bottle cap wheel I have ever, ever seen. wow..

    with re-furbished center cap/roundel ta' boot !

    wow.

    sorry.. that was somehow refreshing/inspiring to see.
    (i've never seen a nicer 'bottle cap')
    (it is a damn, DAMN pity that an internal wheel-weight wasn't used)

    wow..
    i'm still doing a double-take..

    that bottlecap is a crazy [refreshing] break from the norm of worn/discarded/un-cared-for bottlecap wheels.

    * right-click. save as. *

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Love the MiM's I would get a set if I had the cash and found some.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    indeed

    Leave a comment:


  • rede30
    replied
    didnt matt have these wheels for 10 min on his turbo?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    MiMs

    Leave a comment:


  • !RocknE30!
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    I like the wheels, but those tires are huge! lol
    Correction, the tires on my 15" OZ's are HUGE :D But I'm rockin the black weaves right now so it doesn't much matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I like the wheels, but those tires are huge! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Yup, those rock.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:

Working...