Turbo eta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mooseoftoose View Post
    Redline is around 5000 rpm:-( I have to shift alot with the 4.10 diff, but thats coming out soon. Its alot of fun though!
    yeah, must be fun! :) IDK if you're planning on building the supereta turbo, if you do the redline can be raised then. I like the bumper swap too, nice work man.

Comment

I love when people say "such and such will be your friend"... I can't express how incredibly gay that phrase is, especially when attached to a sentence about a car part. :hitler:
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Holy short gears batman...
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
          Holy short gears batman...
          yesss, its catchin on
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

love it.

Comment

Fuck yeah man!!! Im so happy for yoU!! Finally huh???

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

what kind of piping is that/ where did you get it? And also what size is that intercooler?

Comment

Nice install! Looks clean as hell!!

Comment

Hell yes, turbo-e FTW. That third pic is great, too.

Comment

Awesome job man, looks like a nice clean install! I was considering this for the 86 325e that we have, but funds must go elsewhere. I really like lachsilber with teh small bumpers and early style taillights. Are you ever up at Lime Rock, Canton seems to be a stone's throw away.

Ben
                      Originally posted by BillBrasky
                      E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                      1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                      1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                      1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                      2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

WOW! Thats awesome and a very very clean install. I wish I had enough money to drop a turbo in.

The one and only thing I would change about that car, is the windshield gasket. Mine looks the same way and takes a lot away from the car when looked at from the front. Change that out or paint it and its perfect

Comment

Yikes. Yeah, mine were the same way, I switched out to black ones.

Comment

The intercooler and piping where generics off ebay. I believe the intercooler size is 27x6x2.5 if I remember correctly. Fitment is perfect in the lower valance grill...thanks for the comments!!

Comment

I have one of those ebay IC on my Charger 21x9x3. It works really good, you'll like it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Nice!!! We have to meet up some time so I can check this thing out!

Comment

Working...
                                X