Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1500 convertible shell... what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the cab! Put a roll bar in it if your worried about rollin' over. Stiffen it up with the right suspension and you'll love it, especially with your powerplant.

I know there is flex and additional weight in the cab, but the way I see it is with the top down, other than the windshield, everything is below the belt line. My car feels flat & low on freeway ramps to me.

Comment

Frank. I will give my first born for your motor if you ever want to let it go. and my legs, a man can always do good with an extra set of legs. haha

Comment

go cabby man...I support you!

hellaflush x driftunit

Comment

I really don't know why you want a cab. IMO they are so bleh...and I've owned one. Going from a cab to a coupe was the best thing ever. I guarantee you'll miss the hardtop in no time.
          tasty

Comment

I'm not doing a cabby, don't worry guys. spur of the moment thread. sorry
            Recent Rebranding!!
            Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
            E30 SM62/S62
            E30 M60 V8
            E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
            Instagram.com/garageaholic
            Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

you guys just don't get how awesome verts are

refer to sig for exhibit A.

i got a clean one that runs for $2600. paying $1500 for just a chassis seems kinda steep to me.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
              X