No announcement yet.

I'm back on the Ts now. **Updated: More Pics** 56k :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip that class = extra day to do your essay :D Instead of going to class, go adjust the coilovers.

-Wes, who doesn't want to hear the "I want to be exempt from my exams" excuse
    ________
    Honda CB400N
    Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:31 PM.
    - 318is 4 life

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I personally don't have a problem with the height now, you just see all the tire. Front tuck is not that cool, but a little would be okay.

Here's what I want the rear to be like:

Not completely slammed like before! But the rear fender hugs the tire perfect.

And my front will come down a little bit, just to tuck a little, and give me a little rack.

Bmw4life, get in touch with me in a year. :) Or whenever these tires go bald...... I'll sell them then, and put on my C's, which I prefer a little more. But T's are awesome in the mean time. 8)

EDIT: Bokes, Tirerack, but they don't sell Type T's anymore. So in a year, these should be pretty rare, sought after.... :twisted:

Wes, paper is due tommorrow! :shock: And it's 9PM here, and I haven't started yo. WTF am I doing on here?

Comment

all my classes are 2000 word essays. my opinion is you lucked out. glad you have the t's still. 17x8 type t's are stil available from tunershop.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
          Oops. Typo......wasn't. I actually make that error a lot when typing.......

I couldn't really sell them for enough to rationalize it. Therefore, the best course of action is to use up these tires. The opportunity cost of selling the wheels now rather than later is $450, the cost of new tires for the C's. The benefit of selling them was minimial.
          Economics? hehe.

That other red car w/ the type t's, that's not yours right? Your car and his car look identical minus the red strips.
          Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Yeah, blabbering about Econ.....

Yep, It's Ted's car and his old wheels. We had the same wheels and cars looked the same besides the trim for while until he sold his. That's why he's partial to them. He loves Ts.

Comment

I think your the biggest pic whore with your car. Looks alot better with the rear end up. I think i'm a bit partial to the C's, those looked great.

Comment

ya, tirerack no longer sells type t's. anyone know of somewhere that does?

if not, i guess ill have to search for a used set ASAP before they skyrocket in price.
                173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                  ya, tirerack no longer sells type t's. anyone know of somewhere that does?
                  I think they are still for sale in Germany......maybe but not sure if even in E30 fitment.....also, someone with close connections with the Tirerack says he could still get them. Maybe they aren't currently importing them, but are still available, I dunno.

if not, i guess ill have to search for a used set ASAP before they skyrocket in price.
                  :nice: oh yeah

Comment

Rob, I'll be putting my rear GC's at about your height minus 1 spin. Honestly, I HATE the way it looks with any tire being covered in our massive arches (I've been playing around with it). I prefer your height now to SlammedE30's, seriously.

Comment

Jay, I'm seriously slammed-phobic now, so it's no doubt I like the ride a little higher than the rest here. The front is low, and perfect, in my eyes..... and the overall angle of the car is aggressive and I like it. I will perhaps bring down the rear a little, but we'll see.

At least we have that option, which is a 10 on the pimp factor scale.

Comment

Working...
                      X