No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson would love these. 56k no way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stickers: inspection, reg, school parking.

Comment

What???

No kids, no Jesus juice...

Meh...

Nice looking car though...

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Beautiful!

half and half is awesome. finish the rear!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. It seems like people in general like the new bumper better.

I'm glad no kids were there. Someone mightve been suspicious of me for taking pictures at the playground haha.

Yeah, 3 stickers and a tolltag on the front window. It's cluttered but what can u do? Gonna install fogs tomorrow. No big updates until after graduation (may 26, cant wait!)

I'm starting to see more and more e30s around here. Saw 4 today, but one was broken down on the highway so that doesnt really count ;). We should hit up the junkyard sometime, Jeremy

91 318is

Comment

HA! I had a cat wonder off the other day - elementry school is a block away.

You should have seen the looks I got doing 5 MPH past a school a day after the VT ordeal.....
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by brandondan1 View Post
              T We should hit up the junkyard sometime, Jeremy
              yea i think me and hill are going to pick n pull maybe this weekend. teaguer told me there was an alpine white 318is in good condition. im gettin the trunk off of it to get rid of my stupid third brake light. and ill leave the spoiler white and debadge. mmmmm

Comment

Hit me up this weekend, playa. I'd rather go with an e30 guy instead of one of my friends. That way we can fight over parts .

Anyway, gona let the thread die now.

91 318is

Comment

Working...
                X