Slowly But Surely...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Its been awhile, here is a small teaser update.

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    what's going on the intake area?

    that's not all stock is it?
    Yup thats all stock. I did remove the cruise control though. Other than that the whole area is stock.


    Thanks for the kind words guys. I will hopefully have the diving board pushed in before bimmerfest. Thanks again.

    -Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    wow clean car.

    now do the plastic bumper in the back. ;)

    or at compress your diving board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    what's going on the intake area?

    that's not all stock is it?
    Looks like stock eta parts to me.

    Car looks good man, clean engine bay!

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    what's going on the intake area?

    that's not all stock is it?

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdk318i
    hella clean Engine bay FTW
    Thanks man :up:




    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Hokay, mang...check this out. I bought my GF an '89 325i.

    It looked like hell when we brought it home. 10X worse than yours.



    When I took it to my detailer, I took a shot of it with just half of the hood buffed.


    I think you should take it to a real detailer and have it buffed.

    Your car would look sofa-king hot. Your paint might actually look as good as that engine bay!

    Luke


    Thats pretty crazy man. If yours came out that good im pretty confident that mine will turn out good as well. Once I get the car waxed and detailed i'll take some new pictures.

    -Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Hokay, mang...check this out. I bought my GF an '89 325i.

    It looked like hell when we brought it home. 10X worse than yours.



    When I took it to my detailer, I took a shot of it with just half of the hood buffed.


    I think you should take it to a real detailer and have it buffed.

    Your car would look sofa-king hot. Your paint might actually look as good as that engine bay!

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    hella clean Engine bay FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Alright here are some better pictures. I took them in the morning before work. The paint looks a lot better after the clay bar but I still need to wax the whole thing. Once the car is all detailed I plan on repainting the rockers and doing the shadow line mod. Let me know what you guys think.

    -Chris










    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Ouch tough crowd.. j/k.. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow morning. I noticed the dirty wheel wells after I had taken the pics. That's one more thing to add to the list.


    Originally posted by rede30
    hell yea dude, glad everything worked out for you. Nice work getting the valence fixed up, sorry for the extra unknown bend...
    Thanks Dustin, It took some work but it turned out pretty decent in the end. Don't worry about the extra bend man. Im just glad you hooked me up like you did. Thanks again dude.

    -Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • rede30
    replied
    hell yea dude, glad everything worked out for you. Nice work getting the valence fixed up, sorry for the extra unknown bend...

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    or turn off the flash and take extended shutter speed pictures!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Car can't be that bad looking to take pictures of it in the dark. And tomorrow before you take pictures of it clean your wheel wells :p .

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Ok, worst pics ever award goes to you, lol. Take some daytime pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    i cant see anything! take some pics 2m for sure.

    Leave a comment:

Working...