Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silversleeper
    replied
    very different... an anti-jordanism e30 for sure. i like it, but not too fond of the f/r lights. and definitely remove the front spring pads and get them spaces. you are lowered, but not tucked. tucked wheels = slammed.

Leave a comment:

• cecat90
    replied
    nice, except i would bet some different rims, like some BBS

Leave a comment:

• AlarmedBread
    replied
    Nice car! Could use a drop tho...

Leave a comment:

• Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wesley Vocino View Post
    I got the apex springs from a honda dealership in Montreal lol. Dont know if they ship out. Go to the apex website and you can find all of their distributors.

I like my head lights and tail lights. I have no intention of changing them. I find it gives it a good look.

Maybe the shocks dont really stiffen the ride, but im sure it makes it a lot rougher than if I just had the sprigns on.

The car looks raked, but I am pretty sure its just the way the fenders are made. If you look closely and the front and rear fenders, you can see that the fenders in the back start lower than in the front.
    Wow really? man I never knew that about the fenders. Guess I should've looked closer.

THE MORE YOU KNOW *dalalalling*

:rofl:

Leave a comment:

• Wesley Vocino
    replied
    I got the apex springs from a honda dealership in Montreal lol. Dont know if they ship out. Go to the apex website and you can find all of their distributors.

I like my head lights and tail lights. I have no intention of changing them. I find it gives it a good look.

Maybe the shocks dont really stiffen the ride, but im sure it makes it a lot rougher than if I just had the sprigns on.

The car looks raked, but I am pretty sure its just the way the fenders are made. If you look closely and the front and rear fenders, you can see that the fenders in the back start lower than in the front.

Leave a comment:

• jex
    replied
    honestly, I can dig the headlights. The wheels would not be my first choice, but they do not look bad by any means. Seriously, some spacers would do wonders!

Leave a comment:

• euroshark
    replied
    about the same as mine, what i say you do, ditch the spring pads up front, and get an extra one on the springs in back.
    A raked stance isn't really ideal for handling... but it does look cool.

Leave a comment:

• MikeE30325i
    replied
    that color is mezmerizing, would definetaly catch my eye if i saw it as i was driving down the road. nice unique car, get the spacers and maybe change the headlights.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    I don't mind the rims, they just need 20mm spacers. Car looks pretty decent overall, some of its not my style but it looks good and it stands out (not in a bad way).

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    lookin good

slap some kopi's on there (or some other 17's) and go back to stock or smoked lights in the back, do something with the fitment of the rear apron and then shadowline the rest of the car...

... at least that's what I would do if it was mine :p

Leave a comment:

• 318isbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Wesley Vocino View Post
    EBELEMENTS, your drop looks the same as mine, and my rear is lower. So I dont know how you can be over 3". Maybe the ride isnt slammed like some civics are, but for an e30 I find its pretty low.
    His is an early diving board style car, which came w/ taller wheel arches on the back. Yours isn't that low, any of the race springs, such as ireland stage 3's put you about where your at, or coilovers do the same. Your not that much lower than anyone else...

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30 View Post
    kit looks pretty good. stance is nice. but those lights are all garbage. they ruin the car.
    yeah get some wheel spacers, and black trim..
    stance is ok.

the kit would look killer on a cabrio, seems to have some fitment issues in the back. need some exaust.. tips... to complement the skirt.

If you cant slide a pack of smokes under your oil pan... its not slammed.
    Last edited by moatilliatta; 05-09-2007, 05:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wickedE30
    replied
    looks good.

Leave a comment:

• JGood
    replied
    Put stock headlights and tail lights on it, get wheels with an offset that made them fit flush with the fender, and your car would be tits. I love that color.

Leave a comment:

• Joe318is
    replied
    shocks dont make springs stiffer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X