New E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New E30

I got it at the end of October. It's my second E30, a 1990 325i five speed coupe calypso-but the paint is not good. (will be resprayed evetually) Had 120k when I got it. Flew to a little town near Pittsburgh and drove it home, 124k on it now. Came with bottle caps, now has 15x7 Borbet Type C's with new 205/55 AVS ES100's. Now that it's summer I'll be doing some things to it. In the shop now getting a new exhaust: Stahl header, racing cat I think, and a Stromburg muffler (got it from someone on here). It needs some regular maintenence (will be done by the end of the month) but will be good when that's done. Later this summer it will get new suspension: Bilstein sports for sure but unsure as of yet on springs. I have some pics of the exterior, but don't know how to load them on here.

congrats on the new purchase, any pics?
    what are bottle caps?
    new to the e30scene.

Comment

You can use the gallery here on this site to upload your pictures http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=76044

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
        You can use the gallery here on this site to upload your pictures http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=76044
        I tried it and it either didn't work or I did something wrong...another update: the car now has full exhaust, Stahl Ceramic coated stainless header, track pipe cross over (no cats) and stainless Stromburg muffler with chrome tips. I also have a video of how it sounds.

Comment

before I got it it looked like this
          Attached Files

Comment

now it has new wheels. edit: the front valence was missing when I got it. BMW part #51 71 1 968 488 is in the mail which will make the front look like the car bavauto.com has as a demo for the lip spoiler. If I'm not mistaken that is the M Tech I front
            Attached Files
            Last edited by mjg23bmw; 05-17-2007, 12:20 PM. Reason: additional notes

Comment

One more pic of the interior.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!
                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

very clean interior! i like the color too, don't see that often on here

Comment

yeah i just picked up a 1990 325i, same color, calypso, its got 141,ooo miles on it...all stock, i was wondering what wheels would go good, i kind of want some deep dish, but i dont want to make look all tunerish and crappy lookin, i will start another thread to see what wheels i should get....

anyways good luck on your build.
                    sigpic C.3.C.

Comment

Working...
                    X