X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to post topless pictures on r3v:

Originally posted by M3fan4eva View Post
    Im not gay, but this man in attractive. He is smiling, he is not trying to be seductive and he dosent have that "I'm hot shit" look in his eye.

Acceptable

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post

Not so good looking, just an average woman. She thinks she is more attractive than she is and has a look that says "I'm hot shit, you want me". Its even worse that she is underssing, it makes it look like you are trying way to hard and its just not working.

Fail.

Originally posted by MikeE30325i View Post

This picture is just funny and every time it gets reposted it gets funnier.

Winner.

Comment

Ibtl Lolz
      Dan Zickel
      1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Damn 317 posts today???

and 27 members looking
        Dan Zickel

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          I don't get the hate on this thread - neither one of these chicks is bad looking (even if that e30pride one wants me dead now) - and everyone on this thread is breaking the golden rule of chick pic threads.

-Charlie
          The golden rule of all chick threads is as follows: Be hot or be Flamed. We know you don't think she is bad looking...Then again, Ohio has slim pickins'.

I beg to differ.
          tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
            The golden rule of all chick threads is as follows: Be hot or be Flamed. We know you don't think she is bad looking...Then again, Ohio has slim pickins'.

I beg to differ.
            Wrong bro, it's "if you bag on a chick, you have to be prepared to post a pic of your SO whom is significantly hotter" - that's the rule, I don't write 'em, just enforce them.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              Wrong bro, it's "if you bag on a chick, you have to be prepared to post a pic of your SO whom is significantly hotter" - that's the rule, I don't write 'em, just enforce them.

-Charlie
              Then quit enforcing that trash. Who said you have to date a hot chick to find someone unattractive? I'd rather jerk it with jell-o for the rest of my life than tap her.

That rule sucks ass, and makes no sense....PERIOD

:hitler:
              tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
                as for the real asshole here.... Ryan Stewart... fuck off, or jerk off rather, but I'm sure you're already doing that...
                I dont see what you are soo mad about. All I did was post facts regarding your delirium. You arent big because you are buff. If that was the case you wouldnt have back fat. Also you dont have to be a barfer to be thin. Ive dated plenty of thin girls (also in shape ones) and only one (to my knowledge) had an eating disorder. Also, Vida Gurrera has curves. Just being a BBW doesnt mean you have curves. Sorry, it just doesnt.

Id suggest, in the future, just posting normal clothed pictures of yourself and let the guys who go for your bodytype stalk you for the sexually suggestive pics. Just throwing them out there and pretending you are hot shit is just going to invite ridicule from all the guys who disagree.

And, sorry, I havent rubbed one out today. Shit, I havent had time to do it in weeks. Might make the girlfriend spend a night at her place so I can jerk off. I will be using better pics than yours though. Maybe some pics of Vida.

Hell, I could even use the e30pride chicks pics. At least she isnt a big gal (which apparently means she is anorexic in your eyes).

*leaving the office, enjoy laddies.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Someone has to remember the picture I posted of my girlfriend a while back... I was offering her as a trade for something in the FS section... lol

She's damn cute, I just have to find the disc that the picture is on...
                  '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Why i love R3V lol
                    Dan Zickel

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                      Someone has to remember the picture I posted of my girlfriend a while back... I was offering her as a trade for something in the FS section... lol

She's damn cute, I just have to find the disc that the picture is on...
                      WTT your gf...my tic tacs.
                      tasty

Comment

OMG What flavor??
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Lol this thread is amazing.

Comment

Pretty Much
                            Dan Zickel

Comment

r3v membersssssssssssss

IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

Sorry its without my car. I have curves so don't make fun of me.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X