X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Wrong bro, it's "if you bag on a chick, you have to be prepared to post a pic of your SO whom is significantly hotter" - that's the rule, I don't write 'em, just enforce them.

-Charlie
    QFT to all you guys. Its insane the people who talk shit from the comfort of their computer (that arent anybetter looking, likely worse) to someone who has the courage to post of themselves.

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    This thread has been great and I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who came out for the festivities. Unfortunately, like everything, it must come to an end.

Leave a comment:

• E30Driv3R
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
    Sorry its without my car. I have curves so don't make fun of me.
    ok emo boy... ;)

Leave a comment:

• Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by MIZTERIO View Post
    r3v membersssssssssssss

HAHA

Leave a comment:

• MikeE30325i
    replied
    Oh Shit!

Leave a comment:

• euroshark
    replied
    lol!!!!

I just spit pepsi on my desk... funniest post so far.

Leave a comment:

• Mastrcruse
    replied
    Sorry its without my car. I have curves so don't make fun of me.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MIZTERIO
    replied
    r3v membersssssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• E30Driv3R
    replied
    Pretty Much

Leave a comment:

• MikeE30325i
    replied
    Lol this thread is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• euroshark
    replied
    OMG What flavor??

Leave a comment:

• s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark View Post
    Someone has to remember the picture I posted of my girlfriend a while back... I was offering her as a trade for something in the FS section... lol

She's damn cute, I just have to find the disc that the picture is on...
    WTT your gf...my tic tacs.

Leave a comment:

• E30Driv3R
    replied
    Why i love R3V lol

Leave a comment:

• euroshark
    replied
    Someone has to remember the picture I posted of my girlfriend a while back... I was offering her as a trade for something in the FS section... lol

She's damn cute, I just have to find the disc that the picture is on...

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
    as for the real asshole here.... Ryan Stewart... fuck off, or jerk off rather, but I'm sure you're already doing that...
    I dont see what you are soo mad about. All I did was post facts regarding your delirium. You arent big because you are buff. If that was the case you wouldnt have back fat. Also you dont have to be a barfer to be thin. Ive dated plenty of thin girls (also in shape ones) and only one (to my knowledge) had an eating disorder. Also, Vida Gurrera has curves. Just being a BBW doesnt mean you have curves. Sorry, it just doesnt.

Id suggest, in the future, just posting normal clothed pictures of yourself and let the guys who go for your bodytype stalk you for the sexually suggestive pics. Just throwing them out there and pretending you are hot shit is just going to invite ridicule from all the guys who disagree.

And, sorry, I havent rubbed one out today. Shit, I havent had time to do it in weeks. Might make the girlfriend spend a night at her place so I can jerk off. I will be using better pics than yours though. Maybe some pics of Vida.

Hell, I could even use the e30pride chicks pics. At least she isnt a big gal (which apparently means she is anorexic in your eyes).

*leaving the office, enjoy laddies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X