• Charlie
    replied
    This thread needs more ass shots.

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

• Kate525i
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
    I pay attention better than you do obviously, this is a CAR forum not a Model forum for Big and Tall..Don't get fucking smart with me i was'nt being mean... I just don't like seing pic's of you half nude!

-Brandon
    then don't look... no one here is holding your hand and making you do anything you don't want...

and again, the pictures were asked for, of the car AND myself.

Leave a comment:

• e30sd
    replied
    more like cary....

Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    Speaking of which...

Pasha?!?

Leave a comment:

• PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
    by uncalled for we dont mean we didnt want to see pics of your car, or some pics of you, but such pictures with you half naked was not your best bet. Maybe you wearing a t-shirt and sitting in you car would of been a better idea, dont you think. no one asked you to post such provocative photos of yourself. no one made you do it. you did it on your own. :hitler:
    QFT

Will

Leave a comment:

• gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Why is it that you cant just call a girl fat these days without having some underlying jealousy?? Besides we don't need to ask girls on car forums to get naked [there are other sites for that], especially ones that wear underwear with dickholes in them.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Man, the Warcraft episode of South Park was great.

Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    I wouldn't sweat to much over the haterism here on R3v.. considering most of the guys posting on here look like this anyways..

Leave a comment:

• YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
    You don't pay attention well, do you? for the past week these kids have been bitching because there's no pics up of me or the car.... read my first thread "New Girl" and the other one called "pictures." do your research.
    by uncalled for we dont mean we didnt want to see pics of your car, or some pics of you, but such pictures with you half naked was not your best bet. Maybe you wearing a t-shirt and sitting in you car would of been a better idea, dont you think. no one asked you to post such provocative photos of yourself. no one made you do it. you did it on your own. :hitler:

Leave a comment:

• wickedE30
    replied

Face........Looks kinda manly,no?

Leave a comment:

• JGood
    replied
    SUHRIUZ BIDN3Z ONTHA W3HBZ !!!!!i!!ii!

Leave a comment:

• 4ce30
    replied
    Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
    You don't pay attention well, do you? for the past week these kids have been bitching because there's no pics up of me or the car.... read my first thread "New Girl" and the other one called "pictures." do your research.
    I pay attention better than you do obviously, this is a CAR forum not a Model forum for Big and Tall..Don't get fucking smart with me i was'nt being mean... I just don't like seing pic's of you half nude!

-Brandon

Leave a comment:

• Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce View Post
    What the fuck is going on here? Seeing all of the people say "don't listen to so and so, you're hot kate"..."if you were drunk...you'd hit it"

NO NO NO and finally NO....

She's not going to fuck you, and you don't want the herps from the interweb. She's obviously too busy on the bench-press.

Fugly.

WOW! That is all I can say!

Leave a comment:

• s0urce
    replied
    Pretty women make us buy beer. Ugly women make us drink beer.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    i feel reasonably safe talking shit about kate because i am 1500 miles away. but i assure you she could probably kick the living shit out of me. im not saying thats a good thing but its mostly true. in my day ive banged way worse but remember i never found my car that night either. shes probably a real nice girl. i mean alex vogel says so. thats good enough for me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X