Awesome.... Juuuuuuust awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.... Juuuuuuust awesome.

Looked out my front window this morning to see this.

Luckily the stupid ass wasn't smart enough to look in the glove box or the trunk. The glove box had my iPod, sunglasses, and other stuff. My trunk had my longboard.

I tell ya what... If I find out that it was the kid who lives a couple doors down from me, or one of his punk ass friends. I'm going to beat the living **** out of him. I already almost did it once a couple years back at the skatepark.

Man that blows, and I was pissed that I just got egged last night. Figure out how did it then have some fun with a ball peen hammer....
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

That makes me mad that people have to do that to others. But when you find out who did it please beat the shit out of him.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

that sucks dude.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
          That makes me mad that people have to do that to others. But when you find out who did it please beat the shit out of him.

+1

Comment

Fucking Bullshit. Thats the reason I have a tape deck in my DD that isn't garaged. People are fucking sick.
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

What sucks even worse... I am getting laid off for 4 months starting in June. I have a newly born 3 week old daughter, and my fiance and I are getting married in July.

So this just makes me that much more pissed.

Comment

Oh... If anyone has a spare window laying around, or the dash pieces I'm gonna need to fix it. Hit me up, please.

Comment

fuicking bullshit. i hate seeing that

Originally posted by rwdrift
                  Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                  - Erick

Comment

Oh man I'm sorry about it.
                    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by wRek View Post
                      Oh... If anyone has a spare window laying around, or the dash pieces I'm gonna need to fix it. Hit me up, please.
                      im actually going up to my buddies house in the kent area today. he had a parts car and i think full set of glass and maybe dash parts. ill show him the thread and see what hes got.

Originally posted by rwdrift
                      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                      - Erick

Comment

At least you will get a lot of cash when you get married most likely. Also, being laid off, you will get even more money from the state! WHOO HOO USA! Congrats on the good things in life - remember those.

For real now:

I have 2 rear windows from an M3 if you want one. No chrome - all black being it was from an M3.
                        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Damn, man, what a shame.

If you lived closer, I have a window you could have. Know anyone in Eugene that might be willing to ship it to you?

Luke

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                            im actually going up to my buddies house in the kent area today. he had a parts car and i think full set of glass and maybe dash parts. ill show him the thread and see what hes got.
                            Thanks very much!

If I can't find one local, I may hit you up Vaporblade.

Check out my all new lightweight race window!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Damn, man, what a shame.

If you lived closer, I have a window you could have. Know anyone in Eugene that might be willing to ship it to you?

Luke

My friend Mark lives in Eugene! He drives the helios blue mk2 gti. Vr6 swap, wide BBS RM's. Rallye headlights.

He works at the VW dealership there.

Comment

Working...
                              X