New Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Exhaust

I got a super good deal i could'nt pass on from a buddy of mine.. Anyways i had him do a full tubular exhaust because i just had the Tri-flow catback. Really opened up the car and you can hear it..
    Spec's: From Headers: Dual 1.75" -Y- to 2.5" Resinator to 2.5" -Y- to Dual 2" Tri-flow catback.

Before:

After:

-Brandon
    sigpic

Sounds good. Is that Quinn laughing?
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
      Sounds good. Is that Quinn laughing?
      yeah, haha that's funny you could tell.
      sigpic

Comment

picture:
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice Brandon!

Comment

I was waiting for you to slide into those parked trucks. :) sounds good

Comment

sounds nice. glad it was worth it!

Comment

Great sound! I am finally going to optimize the exhaust on my car, I just ordered a Tri-Flo (very $$$ but you cant beat the sound and quality) and I also ordered IE long tube headers.

I used to have an 87 IS with Tri-Flo and no cat, I LOVED that sound and it was very similar to yours. My neighbors at the time hated me, it was my daily driver and I used to wake up at 2:30am to go to work!

Did you notice any increase in power?

Justin
                sigpic

Comment

Yea it opened the car up alot more, i think my cat might have been clogged....

-Brandon
                  sigpic

Comment

X.aust

Looks like nice work......BUT why did you go from dual to single to dual again?.........

Did you already have the tri flow before the headers.......I dont recall.

......you prolly hurt perf. a bit by going back and forth, and using 2 y pipes.......just a nit pick.

I run SS type headers running a y at the end of headers into a single system there after.......
                    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

i once curbed my fuckn 30 doing the same thing.... NICE car, sick sound. makes me miss my m20

Comment

Very nice sounding exhaust! I gotta go change mine now...

Comment

Originally posted by JoelRKaplan View Post
                          Looks like nice work......BUT why did you go from dual to single to dual again?.........

Did you already have the tri flow before the headers.......I dont recall.

......you prolly hurt perf. a bit by going back and forth, and using 2 y pipes.......just a nit pick.

I run SS type headers running a y at the end of headers into a single system there after.......
                          yes i already had the tri-flow catback.

I hurt perv.?-what does that mean???

I don't under stand how i could have done the exhaust a better way, do you??

-Brandon
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice sounding exhaust, thanks for posting that vid of the slide.

-Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
                              Nice sounding exhaust, thanks for posting that vid of the slide.

-Brian
                              HaHa, no problem

-Brandon
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X