Bronzeit 1988 325I 4door BEAUTY

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Wtf?
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I was excited too ....

Comment

haha! Your sig is awesome!

Nice car though. Someone could cut the front off and weld another back on, it would be perfect again :D

Good car to use for a trailor.

Comment

Firefighters never know how to open an old bmw hood

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Deagle View Post
            I doubt their cheif concern was getting the hood open properly.

Comment

bbq?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                I doubt their cheif concern was getting the hood open properly.

it would take far less force to break the plastic rollers at the back, than to pry/cut the hood open

I have seen alot of e30's/other clamshell bmw's at junkyards burned, and they have pry marks at the front, then someone was smart enough to pry the right way

Comment

You nailed it! The Santa Monica Fire department pulled out the large car chopper and went to town. This car belongs to a neighbor of mine- he just put in a rebullt trans, did the timing, plugs, and belts.... Ran out of money - the car than sat like a rock for about 9 months. He finally gets a enough cash to get it smogged and registered..... hes just leaving the DMV when the car burst into a human Roaster oven!! He spent all that cash, work, and time on the car- but never bothered to check the rubber fuel lines.. saad for him...

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

it would take far less force to break the plastic rollers at the back, than to pry/cut the hood open

I have seen alot of e30's/other clamshell bmw's at junkyards burned, and they have pry marks at the front, then someone was smart enough to pry the right way
                    I'm a firefighter and from my experience, the hood release cable melts to the point where it becomes fused.

I was on a car fire involving a brand new X5 last year and we ended up using the K-saw to make cuts at both hood latches, and that hood opens from the front.

With American cars its not an issue to pop the latch with a pry bar or halligan. European cars on the other hand, just grab the saw and start cutting...
                    Originally posted by Simon S
                    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                      I'm a firefighter and from my experience, the hood release cable melts to the point where it becomes fused.

I was on a car fire involving a brand new X5 last year and we ended up using the K-saw to make cuts at both hood latches, and that hood opens from the front.

With American cars its not an issue to pop the latch with a pry bar or halligan. European cars on the other hand, just grab the saw and start cutting...
                      Thank you. Get it now, trashstache?

Comment

For a second there, I thought Mike bought a new car.

Comment

Working...
                        X