My Brother's Summer Restoration Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    Yeah.. we degreased everything, pressure washed it, scoured the finish and then painted it some black semi gloss Duplicolor 500 degree high temp rattle can paint.
    Looks great!! I have a red car and have been debating going all black... I might be sold. Great looking car/ project! Good luck

Comment

You should go ahead and tuck the harness/cut out what isn't necessary to the engine bay, like those stupid srs sensors on the shock towers, god i hate those things for some reason.
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Wow! SOOO clean. Love the intake, what kind of paint did you use on it?

Comment

wow, very nice

Comment

Originally posted by wayfast View Post
            wow, very nice
            :shifty

Comment

That looks awesome. Those headers are killer.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryWhale View Post
                Wow! SOOO clean. Love the intake, what kind of paint did you use on it?
                Duplicolor Aluminum High Temp 1200 degree paint. For some reason it has a polished aluminum finish unlike the 500 degree aluminum high temp.

Comment

Looks very nice! Post more pics if you got them
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

So fresh and so clean clean, I will one day have an immaculate engine bay. Great progress so far though.

Comment

Working...
                    X