autox on sunday (05/27) cell phone pics and vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autox on sunday (05/27) cell phone pics and vid

finally got my "new" rieger lip on (after the last one was destroyed by a friggn' possum on the freeway)

cell phone camera FTW

video of my last (fastest) run:

my A04 hoosiers were chorded by the end of the day, ordered A05s (on clearance from hoosier) as soon as I got home. I had cheades ride along with me too, and he pointed out that I was turning in too late (because I have slower steering). I looked at my older videos, and he's right.. so I turned earlier on that last run, and it made the last slalom section MUCH cleaner. looking forward to this weekend, watch out derek jensen! ;)

I also had the shop "blend" my passenger door last week so it would match the fender. and it STILL doesn't match.. but I've had it with letting other people work on my car, so I'll just live with it until I can repaint the whole thing. the fenders aren't lined up properly anyway :p
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Hopefully those new hoo hoos will help you next Sunday! I know I am going to continue to get slaughtered in my gutless eta with shitty kuhmos. :D
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I just hope they get here, or I'll be running snow tires instead :p
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Nice run Chris, looks like a decent course.
        sigpic

Comment

What club were you running with and where. I was at Bremerton that weekend with BSCC and the SCCA was there as well. I would like to come run with you guys now that I am driving a better car. Last time I was at a Auto-x in the Bellingham area I was in a blue 244 Volvo
          ///PNW E30 Crew
          Bryce
          '87 325is.....Pro3?....One day!
          '91 318is Daily drive with a bit of attitude

Comment

Originally posted by 325is///M-tech View Post
            What club were you running with and where. I was at Bremerton that weekend with BSCC and the SCCA was there as well. I would like to come run with you guys now that I am driving a better car. Last time I was at a Auto-x in the Bellingham area I was in a blue 244 Volvo
            That was with the VCMC in Delta BC at the boundary bay Airport. You should come out to the Everett auto-x on Sunday 6/3. I posted more info in your thread.
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
            X