Euro bumper Burgundrot FTW!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Fucking awesome. Love the euro bumpers!!! I want a set NOW

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    with a matching hood, that car will be fucking TITS

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    YURO BUMBPERS!!! YAY!!

    Looks good!
    Painting the hood?

    Like your cluster!

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Looks WAY WAY better. Euro bumpers FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    started a topic Euro bumper Burgundrot FTW!!

    Euro bumper Burgundrot FTW!!

    I finally got a rear euro bumper for my car and a stock set of weaves (i still need to paint the rims on the pass side). So here is some pictures of it that i took. And for those who are wondering about my V8 swap, i'm just going to leave the I6 in this and work with it. I got two other V8 cars that i can go out and have fun in.









    Last edited by JasonC; 06-16-2007, 01:44 PM.
Working...