Euro bumper Burgundrot FTW!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    The Zender front end is hot as hell. The painted tail lights... not so much.
    Seconded. New front end = badass. Painted tails = not liking those at all.

    But the car overall does look very good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    The Zender front end is hot as hell. The painted tail lights... not so much.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    I want this if you end up selling!!! Nice man.
    I tried to sell the car last summer for $1000. or trade for 84-87 Monte Carlo SS. But no one up here wanted it cause they couldn't get it to pass inspection. So i'm glad that i didn't sell it cause i found this site a month later and seen what one could look like fixed up.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    I want this if you end up selling!!! Nice man.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    The car looks great. That Zender front spoiler is sweet. Definitely go for a splitter, that would be awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hatchman
    replied
    love the color.. love the air dam

    good work

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I had to cut down the humps on both sides of the fog lights to get them to sit flush with the front of the spoiler. And i found a epoxy at Advance Auto that has to be tuffer then metal. It held the studs on the spoiler really nice. I'm going to order the ABS plastic for the splitter next week. I think that a splitter would set it off really nice. And thanks for selling it to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • td325ic
    replied
    Holy crap! Good work, I can't believe you got that spoiler painted and mounted within a day after receiving it from me. The foglights look great too, did you have any trouble mounting them?

    Anyway, really impressed and glad to see you put that Zender spoiler to good use.

    And +1 on the splitter idea

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    fuck thats hot.

    jealous.

    now paint that hood and your set!

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I think with a painted hood and Startec's it would look bangin'! Period correct euro mods rock!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I thought i'd update this thread cause i got a Zender front spoiler for it and put it on today. I think i'm going to make a splitter for it too.







    I allso smoked the tails too.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I put sidemarkers on my eta, bite me.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    I'm surprised that no one has said anything about me not putting the 305TPI in it.
    That's because i only just got around to reading it!

    305tpi = mega fail - it'll be faster with the m20 in it ;p

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    I have those exact side markers and i agree, they look fucking tits on darker cars.
    i recon take the plunge an get them.
    its a small touch that will set you apart from other US cars.

    3UR0 SP3C FTW!!!!!!11ELEVEN

    check them out on my car, its only a mobile phone pic but you get the idea
    And yes, EURO bumpers are the MOTHER FUCKIN BOMB!



    Congrats mate.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Stephen
    replied
    it will look better without the side markers. the car looks very cool!

    Leave a comment:

Working...