Euro bumper Burgundrot FTW!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Originally posted by Mot
    why add side markers if you don't have them?
    The car does look clean without them. I was just thinking if i should put them on or not. Although i'm leaning toward the not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    why add side markers if you don't have them?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    sweet

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    I'm surprised that no one has said anything about me not putting the 305TPI in it. And i'm wondering if i should get the smoked side repeaters for the front fenders?

    It's because 305 TPI's aren't as baller as LS1's.

    ... and I vote smoked. It works with the darker colors and the tint.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I'm surprised that no one has said anything about me not putting the 305TPI in it. And i'm wondering if i should get the smoked side repeaters for the front fenders?

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Nice! Your car like Tom mentioned is definitely better than mine.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • fporro
    replied
    Pimped !

    what i love the most is how the Euro front valence flow perfectly with car's profile, just natural.,
    unlike the early iS "JayLeno" chin setup.

    by the way, euro's do lighten your car by about 35lbs from DB setup.

    cheerios :)
    Last edited by fporro; 05-31-2007, 06:10 PM. Reason: blah blah blah

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    damnit you're burgendrot is now deffinitly nicer then mine... Mines faster tho :p

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    That is a beautiful E30. You have done a great job on it, it looks awesome! And burgandrot is a sweet color.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I do have all red tails some what, I used dupli color red metalcast. It didn't cover the amber very good but it has a different look to it in different times of the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFurryWhale
    replied
    Looks great. Perhaps consider some all red tails?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I like it a lot. Mtech 1 rear spoiler, euro chromies, shadowline, lots of subtle tasteful crap. I like it.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    needs more mirror

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Fuck yeah no side mirror!

    Love it lots.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Thanks for the complements. The black hood will stay for now, cause i need a hood and both front fenders (bondo in them) I got to finish my Vega first then i may do the body work on this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...