yet another autox video (06/03)..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another autox video (06/03)..

No hoosiers this time, I chorded them last weekend and my new ones just showed up (a day late and dollar short). So I ran on my BFG KDWs, which were on their last legs, and are now officially dead.

http://www.325ix.com/movies/everett_06_03_07.wmv (25.5mb)

it was hotter than hell out (for WA anyway). My poor BFGs were melted after 4 runs.. I just hope it doesn't rain before I pick up my new set this week! :p

also, more cell phone pics, with blacktrail's eta:

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

I wish I had your motor... and some hoosiers...then I could be ALOT faster.. Still had fun as always.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
      I wish I had your motor... and some hoosiers...then I could be ALOT faster.. Still had fun as always.
      you have a better motor....you just put the supsension on the wrong car!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rwdrift
      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
      - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
        you have a better motor....you just put the supsension on the wrong car!!!!!!!!
        I bought my eta the way it is minus the bumpers, grills, is rear spoiler, lights, HIDs, and a few interior bits. I also dont want THAT much motor on a tight auto-x track :).
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I actually showed up there for a few minutes, I saw your two E30's there and was all kinds of hard in my pants. I wish I could've seen them run. ;(

What did you think of the course that day? I didn't have a chance to drive it, but from the one course walk I did, I thought the previous course was a lot more technical and a lot more interesting. Except for those tight S curves - those looked positively evil.

PS. Wtf was up with the start?

Comment

I didn't like the start much, kinda awkward. I REALLY didnt like the last S turn setup you had to go WAY too slow. I almost needed to be in 1st. Overall was alot of fun, but wished I had some more power and more tire.
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

it was pretty technical.. I got to much higher speeds at the last one, which had more sweepers. the S curve was evil, but the start really wasn't all that bad.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Downloading vid now... I love your iX nando. One of the cleanest IXs in the community these days for sure.

Comment

Backtrail, your eta is seriously fucking hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    Backtrail, your eta is seriously fucking hot.
                    My bud Colin is driving it down to the picnic so everyone can see it that hasn't.
                    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I saw you guys roll in. I ended up doing the morning event cause I had a thing to go to in the afternoon. I had a blast. Times? I had a ok time then on my last run I was on a smoker till I KILLED a cone and got the 2 sec penalty :ARGH:
                      ///PNW E30 Crew
                      Bryce
                      '87 325is.....Pro3?....One day!
                      '91 318is Daily drive with a bit of attitude

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
                        I bought my eta the way it is minus the bumpers, grills, is rear spoiler, lights, HIDs, and a few interior bits. I also dont want THAT much motor on a tight auto-x track :).
                        i know i was just messin with ya.:p

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                        - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                          i know i was just messin with ya.:p
                          Jerk. No more rides for U. ;)
                          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

- Erick

Comment

You did well considering you were on KDW's.

A faster steering ratio would have helped in that SUPER tight section towards the end!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X