bronzit hi-rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bronzit hi-rise

i built this car a couple years ago for my dad. i got it with a blown head gasket and just threw a new m20 in it i had saved in the corner. then i replaced everything possible with new stock parts. its like a time capsule. you forget what nice cars these were bone stock after driving heavily modded ones for so long. this thing is like a brand new car. super smooth and quiet and everything works. i dont know what ill do with it because i have too many cars. maybe ill sell it to my son or give it to my wife. but its fun to drive a totally stock e30 for a change
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

I think I am really starting to like bronzit................................ OMG! I hope I am not ruined for life?:drink:

Nice car though!

Comment

Now that's what I call mint.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
        Now that's what I call mint.
        thanks, i have the plastics to do the bumper swap too but not sure i need another project. i have too many unfinished ones. i would love to stuff an s54 in it and just leave it quiet and stock looking. its too nice to canabilize though

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

really nice.

but im confused. did you retro fit metal bumpers to a late model?

Comment

Park your red car next to it, just to get both ends of the spectrum.

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
            really nice.

It's an 88.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
              really nice.

no its an 88. it came with metals .. i dont know the exact dates but late 88 got plastics

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                Park your red car next to it, just to get both ends of the spectrum.

It's an 88.
                the cars still at my moms house. i have 2 stored over there because i have no room. my red car is on my car trailer under a car cover in my driveway and i have 2 02's in the garage mahal. somethings gotta go. i just dont know what ill sell. it may be my red e30

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                  i built this car a couple years ago for my dad. i got it with a blown head gasket and just threw a new m20 in it i had saved in the corner. then i replaced everything possible with new stock parts. its like a time capsule. you forget what nice cars these were bone stock after driving heavily modded ones for so long. this thing is like a brand new car. super smooth and quiet and everything works. i dont know what ill do with it because i have too many cars. maybe ill sell it to my son or give it to my wife. but its fun to drive a totally stock e30 for a change

bronzit RULES

Comment

simply amazing

Comment

That looks almost exactly like the '87 I just bought, sans the beautiful Ronals. Mine's all stock too, and you're right about how much different it is to glide around in a quiet, smooth E30.

must...have...ronals....sigh
                      Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, super pristine 88 is!

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

somethings gotta go? ill take an 02. looks nice man, your dad loved that car dont get rid of it.

Originally posted by vlad
                          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                            somethings gotta go? ill take an 02. looks nice man, your dad loved that car dont get rid of it.
                            i'm with joehomo. keep it because your dad liked the car and you both worked on it. it turned out really nice.

1991 330is

Comment

Give it to your sons when the time is right. That really is a nice car.
                              Originally posted by Simon S
                              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Working...
                              X