New chin...56k ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New chin...56k ok

so its just a fiberglass lip but im cheap so ya...lol. i also picked up another sparco seat, speed ware harness bar and some harnesses. anyways i was bored after work today so i took pics. here ya go

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

looks aggresive, ebay link please.
    Toyota Pickup

Comment

who makes the lip and how much? car looks awesome as always, probably my favorite coupe on the site.

Comment

that chin looks very nice dude, where did u get it?

Comment

Yes. Very cool. Is that the Eurostyle lip, or one of the ebay ones? Either way, it looks tits.

Comment

nice pics. i can dig it. lets see some pics of the harness bar though. i just bought a sparco one, but i cant figure out how to make it fit rite...:-?
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Nice lip. Your car would never survive Charlotte streets, even if you drove like grandma on Sunday.

Oh and your wheels have an offset of -- 0 -- and look damn sexy, as always.

Comment

Car looks good.
                sigpic

Comment

its off ebay. just go on there and search for "e30 lip" i think i paid 180 shipped. thanks for the compliments guys.

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                  - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                    nice pics. i can dig it. lets see some pics of the harness bar though. i just bought a sparco one, but i cant figure out how to make it fit rite...:-?
                    ill go take some pics tonight if i get a chance...

- Erick

Comment

Much better and it looks good in satin black too. What bumper is that hanging in your garage?

Comment

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
                        Much better and it looks good in satin black too. What bumper is that hanging in your garage?
                        thanks man. i think im gonna leave it black. uhh that bumper was a mistake a long time ago..hahaha dont worry. will never get closer to my car than it is.

- Erick

Comment

looks good, and the stance is nice too (esp. in person). I forget why you don't have highbeams though?

you going to make the picnic?
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Looks killer see you at the picnic. Wanna race? ;)
                            :: PNW Crew ::
                            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Looks good, but i hope it holds up better then my fiberglass e36 LTW splitters did.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                              X