No announcement yet.

New chin...56k ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya sorry i totaly forgot to answer your pm. they are 16x8 et 0 with a 215-40-16 g-force sports

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
      ya sorry i totaly forgot to answer your pm. they are 16x8 et 0 with a 215-40-16 g-force sports
      thanks! sickest setup ive seen on an e30. looks perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
        Dude... your car is hot shit man. The rim/tire/stance setup is as good as it gets, the fitment is gorgeous.
        ^^^yeah what he said!!! Great as always. I cant wait to get my 16's!!! I really love your overall look and style very original yet not over the top.

Good shit homie, I wish I could head up to the picnic to bad your like 2 days drive away. We could be puttin it down for the sportmax club haha.

Ash-

Comment

Hardcore son. I <3 your car. Gotta get some flush wheels that arent sportmaxes though. But props for having the right idea nailed down. :)
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
            Hardcore son. I <3 your car. Gotta get some flush wheels that arent sportmaxes though. But props for having the right idea nailed down. :)

HAHA yeah I wish I had more loot for some bbs's or borbets, but sportmax's are perfect for now.

Hey Erich could you snap some pics of your fenders and the pull "side shots". I am going to roll and do a slight pull on mine monday and want to see your setup and pull to get and idea.

Thanks brotha

Ash-

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
              ya ill probably work on that after a few other things. still need to do drivetrain stuff. stroker,megasquirt, boost..you know..the works;)

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
              - Erick

Comment

god damn those wheels look awesome, just had to say it

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                  god damn those wheels look awesome, just had to say it
                  haha thanks man. dude btw. your car is uber hot. i just had to say it.

- Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                    ya ill probably work on that after a few other things. still need to do drivetrain stuff. stroker,megasquirt, boost..you know..the works;)
                    HAHA you power whore!!! DOOOO IT. I wish you lived closer I want to see this shit!!! BTW your e30 has more chins then a Chinese phone book lol.
                    Last edited by 8atman; 06-12-2007, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X