Gutting BDSax's parts car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutting BDSax's parts car.

So I went up to Jupiter to help out Billy finish off his parts car before it gets scraped. (And I also wanted to see those baller pink bcaps in person :p)

Anywho, after dragging cars with seized calipers, popping tires, gutting an entire interior, etc etc... fun was had by all I'd say. Here's some pics:

Even the parts car rocks pink bcaps!!

Look at that secksy guy:

Carnage starts:

[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m245
    /rwdrift/15.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah I did it... and what? SOHC fo lyf!

I then proceeded to give Billy some drifting lessons:

Hand out the window and the crowd goes wild 8-) (not really)

After we got what we wanted, we got some spray cans and started having some fun:

Yeah... "You've reached T.J. Lathrop at Stasis Productions... "... what a sellout :p

Anywho... good times. I wish we got video of the towing of the car. That was really priceless.

- Erick
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
    Yeah I did it... and what? SOHC fo lyf!
    oh no u di'int!!!

Man you guys made working on cars look fun! LOL at the spraypaint, esp I wanna be like MikeE30325e. That was a subtle and awesome dig at Mikey.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Damn I know someone that was looking for doors! Looks like fun times though.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Looks just like Mike's car..

Comment

What paint did Billy use on his valve cover?
          the Harley Davidson wrinkle finish?

Looked like a fun day. Parts cars are a blast. Parting cars to finish "teh Swap"?

Hunter
          We're out there in here.

Comment

hahhah lol

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post

- Erick
              The new homepage for R3V

Looks like you had a fun evening, i enjoyed reading what you sprayed on the junker.

When are you planning on having the swap completed?

Comment

No wonder you guys called me every ten minutes, I had to put my phone off vibrate to silent because I was in a movie and I was buzzing all over the place.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

you should have seen us towing my brother's wrecked e36 three blocks down hill, then up hill while it had a broken steering rack and transmission. and our tow trap was broken. and we didn't have anything to hook the broken tow strap to because the tow hook was gone.....it was...interesting. it sucked. haa

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                    No wonder you guys called me every ten minutes, I had to put my phone off vibrate to silent because I was in a movie and I was buzzing all over the place.
                    Jesus wtf were you watching? The extended version of Titanic? :p We called you a few times in a 5-6 hour period.

Yeah we had some fun with that car. The swap should be going down soon (hopefully)... Billy kinda RSVP'd my ass to be there already lol.
                    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

TJ, the reason i was calling because i wanted to ask some tech advice, we were towing the car from 1 hour to another (3.7 miles) and the left rear tire was stuck. so we decided to try and drag it anyway but only made it 200 feet on the asphalt. made a pretty cool burn out though.
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                      X