No announcement yet.

karinatron2.0 at the kalayaan car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homie up there states that gc's are still a little high, hopefully kw coilovers will fix it.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
      homie up there states that gc's are still a little high, hopefully kw coilovers will fix it.
      From my understanding with 5.5in r and 6in fronts and cut rewelded front strut tube you could lay it on the ground. Well thats what I plan to do hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by 8atman View Post
        From my understanding with 5.5in r and 6in fronts and cut rewelded front strut tube you could lay it on the ground. Well thats what I plan to do hehehe.
        This is a pic of my car on C3 coilovers, with 6"front 5" rear 500/800 and about 3/4" off the bottom setting...

You should be able to SLAM your car on GC's, KW's or C3's, as long as you have short enough springs and the right amount cut off of your perch.
        Post pics of your car updated without spacers, I am sure it looks 100x better... My wheels are 8"f 9"r so I didn't have to worry about that popped out look up front and no rubbing issues at all.. Keep it up!
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

Comment

I like it!!! Get over the fucking stickers, people! hahaha

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Late arches make the rear super easy to dial in. Lucky bastards. I'll need to lose the rear perch to get it any lower out back.

I don't know what the difference would be with konis vs. bilsteins concerning ground controls, but you won't look much different with the bilstein sport/GC setup... unless you modify it heavily.

My front is all the way up.

edit. KWs would be dope if they're free, but I'm gonna bet that when they're wound down enough(if they go that low) they'll ride like open ass.
            . . .
            Erik

Comment

Working...
            X