X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i LOVE my ass. (porsche content)

just one photo of my car,
    Sorry to whore, but i am fucking loving how my car looks right now,
    have to say this is its best feature. The shape of e30 ass is to die for. agreed?

Also i had to post this photo i found of dads car from years ago.
    Quick B&W filter and you've got wallpaper material!
    Sorry if you disagree but i fucking LOVE this photo.

updates soon i promise i promise!!;)

(im on holidays now!)

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

Yeah, I fucking love the way those red stairs flow so well with your fucking taillights. I do however think your car could use a little more of a fucking drop.
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

That is a great picture of that Porsche, but I've always HATED those bumpers. They look 1000 x worse than diving boards.

Comment

Meh, eBay tails and 4x4 height. The euro bumper is nice but there is nothing spectacular that we are looking at.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

The rear of the E30 is my favorite part. Can't wait until I'm done with mine.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I prefer them with a small OEM spoiler, but you have a good start. I'm sure it's generic as well, but I like plastic bumpers best of all. Nice color paint though.

I dunno what it is about semi-exotics in white but they just always remind me of Miami Vice - prob since Don's second decent car was that white 512. Man, I wanted a TR for years as a kid because of that show.

Love the whale tails though - actually can't think of a rear spoiler on a P car I don't like - duckbills, whales, current - they're all nice lookin'.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I'm wanting to see a full picture of your car with those wheels on it. And i love the color of your car.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                That is a great picture of that Porsche, but I've always HATED those bumpers. They look 1000 x worse than diving boards.
                Haha i guess i never compared the bumpers since we dont have DB's in AUS
                but your right in saying they share many traits. I dont hate them but im sure porsche could have thought them through a little further....

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                Meh, eBay tails and 4x4 height. The euro bumper is nice but there is nothing spectacular that we are looking at.
                4x4? Pretty shit standards of 4x4 if you ask me...
                Im reffering to the silhueete *spelling?* more than anything.

updates next couple of days.

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

What color is your car by the way? It looks green, a badass shade of green.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

that pic with the e30 is bad ass - car looks good but need more pics!
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                      What color is your car by the way? It looks green, a badass shade of green.
                      Its BMW Achatgrun-Metalic
                      Before i saw the car for the 1st time i was told it war BRG...
                      That put me off straight away.. but thank got it turned out to be nothing like brg!
                      Its a really dark metalic green which always gets confused with charcoal.
                      Though it would never have been my 1st choice... I absolutley love the colour now.
                      And the paint is in near perfect condition!

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                      that pic with the e30 is bad ass - car looks good but need more pics!
                      Im detailing it as we speak!
                      Its dark and cloudy out side... threatening rain. BUT i am detailing it :up:

R.H.D
                      M-technic I club

Comment

sweet!!! now no more teaser pics lets see some full frontal hi res nude pics...of your car I mean hahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X