X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashs swap / Seats

Before:

After

The previous owner had the interior dyed, that's why even though the front seats were re-covered in a factory BMW color, they don't match the rest of the interior (the difference is much less noticeable in real life). I am satisfied, but I may have the headrests re-covered soon. Now for a good carpet shampoo...
    I Timothy 2:1-2

hot damn those seats are nice and clean.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      hot damn those seats are nice and clean.
      Thanks man. Leatherette.

Comment

How much did it cost you to get them restitched? just the two front seats?
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

thats not Natur is it???

Comment

Originally posted by M3fan4eva View Post
            How much did it cost you to get them restitched? just the two front seats?
            $550 for new foam, leatherette, and cleaned/re-greased/tightened mechanisms.

Originally posted by YAN-3
            thats not Natur is it???
            Yeah, it's supposed to be Natural. Why do you ask, does it look like something else?

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
              $550 for new foam, leatherette, and cleaned/re-greased/tightened mechanisms.

Yeah, it's supposed to be Natural. Why do you ask, does it look like something else?
              nature i thought was a bit darker, and yours looks realy bright, like ivory. im gonna have my interior redone but if that what it looks like new, i might have to reconsider the color. maybe its the sunlight and the camera shot...

Comment

wait did you just get your seats redone??
                Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
                '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
                '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Yea i think thats ivory. It looks really good, you should get some black door pulls and map pockets.
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                    nature i thought was a bit darker, and yours looks realy bright, like ivory. im gonna have my interior redone but if that what it looks like new, i might have to reconsider the color. maybe its the sunlight and the camera shot...
                    YAN, maybe I'm getting the color names mixed up. The original color was Pearl Beige, but the PO swapped out that interior for the current one which I thought was Natural. Do you want me to find out exactly what was used to re-cover the seats? Also, my camera is wacky; the three 'New' pics were taken within minutes of each other but the colors are much different from passenger to driver side.

Originally posted by RedStar240
                    wait did you just get your seats redone??
                    Yep :D

Originally posted by rede30
                    Yea i think thats ivory. It looks really good, you should get some black door pulls and map pockets.
                    Thanks dude!

Comment

yea, first off, whoever did the seats, they did an awesome job, looks factory new! im hoping the recaro factory here is gonna make my seats look like that,

second of all, the door cards do look to be natur and same with the old seats. the new ones look brighter than natur. Im thinking of changing to all black but the tan (natur) does give it a bit more of a lux look, i think.

in any case, they came out great! and look like they are very VERY comfy. enjoy them my friend. I know i will once i get mine redone!!!

Comment

wow, good job!! makes such a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                          yea, first off, whoever did the seats, they did an awesome job, looks factory new! im hoping the recaro factory here is gonna make my seats look like that,

second of all, the door cards do look to be natur and same with the old seats. the new ones look brighter than natur. Im thinking of changing to all black but the tan (natur) does give it a bit more of a lux look, i think.

in any case, they came out great! and look like they are very VERY comfy. enjoy them my friend. I know i will once i get mine redone!!!
                          Thanks man, it means a lot coming from you :D

Remember, I chose leatherette, so real leather will prolly look closer to what you want. BTW, you know the Recaro factory is going to knock it out of the park - I can't wait to see what they do!!

Originally posted by scBeamer803
                          wow, good job!! makes such a big difference.
                          Thanks mang! Now I worry about the sun, heat, spills, etc, but alas, most things in life are a trade off, right?

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                            Thanks man, it means a lot coming from you :D

Remember, I chose leatherette, so real leather will prolly look closer to what you want. BTW, you know the Recaro factory is going to knock it out of the park - I can't wait to see what they do!!

Thanks mang! Now I worry about the sun, heat, spills, etc, but alas, most things in life are a trade off, right?
                            amen. alteast they aren't dove.

Comment

nice !

Hard work is apparent.

kudos.
                              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                              X