• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domination

Shot with FinePix F30 at 2007-06-27

Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Got it on a whim as it was priced right and a bit too hard to walk away from. Might keep it, might part it(S38 swap anyone?), might pass it along to someone who wants to restore it.
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

how much did you get it for?
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

restore it! E28 M5s are incredibly rare. if you part it out I will fly out there and murder you :p
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

you better not part it out!

that thing is beautiful.

Comment

restore it!
          sigpic
          1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
          1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by 86espowa View Post
            you better not part it out!

that thing is beautiful.

Parting it out is sort of my last choice. It would be a pain in the ass. I don't know if beautiful is quite how I'd describe this particular example. Then again, beauty is on the inside :). She needs some serious love...suspension, some paint work, an interior detail, etc etc.

If I spend money on this one, I don't get to spend money on an E30 M3 this summer.

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
            how much did you get it for?
            A song.
            sigpic
            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Nice, very nice. Sometimes I like E28 M5's over E30 M3's. That looks very restorable. In my opinion, parting out a car should happen only if there is serious body/rust damage.

Comment

only motor that is more expensive to maintain than the s14
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                  Ain't that the truth, but I still say restore it, in the end you will have a pretty rare car as I have only seen 2 of those on the open road in the last 5 years of driving!!

Comment

if u decide to part it out. I will buy the whole car. and give it a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                      Ain't that the truth, but I still say restore it, in the end you will have a pretty rare car as I have only seen 2 of those on the open road in the last 5 years of driving!!
                      come visit CA. i see one about once a week minimum, and most of them are nice examples.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post

But goshdamn the S38 is a fucking amazing motor. I LOVE the S38. I also love the S14 though...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
                          if u decide to part it out. I will buy the whole car. and give it a good home.

Interesting to know. I tossed up a semi feeler ad on bf.c just to test the waters and see what people would be willing to spend. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised. If someone wants to give me anywhere near my asking price, I'd consider letting it go before I get too deep into it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                            come visit CA. i see one about once a week minimum, and most of them are nice examples.
                            I hate/am jealous of you.

e28 FTW!!!
                            '89 325i track sloot
                            '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

How much do you want for it, im serious
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                              X