time makes you forget

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    That thing is pretty BA...after driving a 2002 for 2 years..then buying an e30..its a big upgrade in the power department...even with an m20... I love 2002s to death...but I don't have the money to make a M2 yet..
    it was the other way around for me though. i built this car like 5 years ago and then got into 02's. i have 2 e30's and 2 02's now. i love them all for different reasons

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    That thing is pretty BA...after driving a 2002 for 2 years..then buying an e30..its a big upgrade in the power department...even with an m20... I love 2002s to death...but I don't have the money to make a M2 yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    blunt, i <3 you.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    you were considering selling her?? damn, i wish i didnt just waste $7K on my damn swap!!

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    you guys have seen my car a million times. thats why i never post anything about it. it was on the cover of roundel with mtriples back in 06 and also in eurotuner. its old news with old school charm. fuck all the diving board haters. it goes fast, it doesnt have to look great
    heres some old pics






    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    you should bring it to the track so that we can race together once

    Leave a comment:


  • killa325i
    replied
    is that the S50 car that was in Eurotuner awhile back? if so, nice car...if not....nice car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Dont think it was meant as a teaser thread... BUT COME ON DUDE, its killing me... post up some more pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    I still have the Eurotuner that your car was featured in (next to the throne) --- what an awesome ride. Very nicely done.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Wow. I think that is the first picture of your E30 I have ever seen. That thing looks amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    replied
    Yah well it still has diving boards :)

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    blunt, was it your car on one of the pics where it goes on rainy road w/ DSII?? looked like '87 with one of the lights replaced with CAI.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Old age makes you forget...

    Is that orange? I like it.

    All these sweet ass E30s are making me not want a Mercedes... Must... Resist...

    Leave a comment:


  • killa325i
    replied
    marijuana makes me forget, but to each his own.

    nice car, what are teh specs?

    Leave a comment:

Working...