time makes you forget

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikeedler
    replied
    looks really nice, but I still prefer the 02 by far over the E30.
    what did/do you have for hi-beams on your car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Still one of the greatest E30s ever. 'Nuff said.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    Is that orange? I like it.

    hahahahaha, It certainly is!

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Blumt you are still the man , sorta .


    The rest of you loser are pitiful .

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    I want one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hatchman
    replied
    is that car henna or is it just playing with my mind?

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by Low Level E30
    I still have the Eurotuner that your car was featured in (next to the throne) --- what an awesome ride. Very nicely done.
    Me to. I keep that ET and the Roundel on hand for whenever I want some good reading.

    Awesome car Blunt, as always. That's the best diving board car ever. Hell, my favorite E30 ever..

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    bluntheadtrauma?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    That white car in the photos is SICK! Dude blunt move your car out of the way so I can see that thing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    what a turd

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    BUNCH OF FUCKING N3WBS. l CAN REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS FlRST SHOWING THIS THlNG OFF ON ROACHFLY SEVERAL YEARS AGO.

    50 ATRT DOLLARS TO THE DOUCHE WHO CAN TELL US HIS ORIGIANL SCREENNAME ON ROACHFLY.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    little AVI IS STILL ALIVE?

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    man that car is stil looking good! What happened to the BBS rims Avi sold you?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    dont make me bust out the steering wheel pics

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by e30devo
    blunt, i <3 you.
    thanks but are you willing to prove your love??

    Leave a comment:

Working...