time makes you forget

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    if you put as much effort into trying to insult me as she puts into trying to convince you that you do in fact please her sexually id be a much happier guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiff325iS
    I will definitely let you know. I should have some loot to throw at you, so maybe my dreams will come true..ha. Best of luck to you tracking..you going to do BMW CCA or just some HPDE?
    just hpde. BMW is too structured where i live. you might get an hour of track time. the group i run with you literally get sick of driving by days end

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    i had entertained selling it. i now have 8 vehicles and its a bit ridiculous. im torn because the car is so fun. but bottom line is, if someone gave me the loot i would sell it. i want to track the car a few more times this summer. if youre serious give me a shout in december and we can talk
    I will definitely let you know. I should have some loot to throw at you, so maybe my dreams will come true..ha. Best of luck to you tracking..you going to do BMW CCA or just some HPDE?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Carufel
    Steve's future plans are: Don't die.

    i can only assume and hope that bens future plans are to come up with some decent insults.
    ben, i feel like our relationship is one where im the one doing all the giving.
    you know, i constantly beat you up verbally and in return i get a few of the tired old age jokes. i would really enjoy it if our relationship were more like kelli and yours. if you put as much effort into trying to insult me as she puts into trying to convince you that you do in fact please her sexually id be a much happier guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiff325iS
    hey man just wanted to say I really like what you have done to the car, and although you do have a lot of modification, I think they all find their place perfectly. the car looks hot and I'm sure it performs like a dream. I'd love to own a piece of machinery up to par with that some day..

    a true inspiration. any plans for it in the future, or you satisfied?

    if you ever plan on selling it again, I will be looking for a car in december if you feel so inclined :)
    i had entertained selling it. i now have 8 vehicles and its a bit ridiculous. im torn because the car is so fun. but bottom line is, if someone gave me the loot i would sell it. i want to track the car a few more times this summer. if youre serious give me a shout in december and we can talk

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiff325iS
    hey man just wanted to say I really like what you have done to the car, and although you do have a lot of modification, I think they all find their place perfectly. the car looks hot and I'm sure it performs like a dream. I'd love to own a piece of machinery up to par with that some day..

    a true inspiration. any plans for it in the future, or you satisfied?

    if you ever plan on selling it again, I will be looking for a car in december if you feel so inclined :)
    Steve's future plans are: Don't die.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by timsco
    where did you get the tms emblem?

    the reason i ask is because those are my intials
    Turner Motorsports.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    hey man just wanted to say I really like what you have done to the car, and although you do have a lot of modification, I think they all find their place perfectly. the car looks hot and I'm sure it performs like a dream. I'd love to own a piece of machinery up to par with that some day..

    a true inspiration. any plans for it in the future, or you satisfied?

    if you ever plan on selling it again, I will be looking for a car in december if you feel so inclined :)

    Leave a comment:


  • timsco
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    i havent driven this since last november i think. ive been wrapped up in 02's and its just been sitting on my car trailer. i dont have a worthy car other than this to take on this 350 mile drive thru some sweet roads this sunday in wisconsin so i took it off the trailer and cleaned it up. took it for a drive today and after driving an 02 i forgot how hard this thing pulls. i think i am reconsidering selling it now.


    where did you get the tms emblem?

    the reason i ask is because those are my intials

    Leave a comment:


  • Zya8187
    replied
    Blunt, I thought look at your 02 was amazing but this e30 is the cleanest swap I have ever laid eyes on. you my friend are a magic man whne it comes to making badass BMW's.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Firestorm
    Cool, they look a bit fatter than the 225/50's on my mums e30 for some reason.
    probably because of the e30m3 offset on a non flared car

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    thanks. they are 225/50/15 victor racers
    Cool, they look a bit fatter than the 225/50's on my mums e30 for some reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Firestorm
    Always loved that car, looks angry.

    also, what's that tire size you're using on the k1's?
    thanks. they are 225/50/15 victor racers

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    Always loved that car, looks angry.

    also, what's that tire size you're using on the k1's?
    Last edited by Firestorm; 07-01-2007, 05:59 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by So Live
    This thread is hilarious. Nice car btw. Congrats on "finding" her again.

    What fucking color is it?
    its actually cinnabar but i have this POS camera that makes it look orange. the pics where it looks really red are taken with my wifes 10D and are more accurate.
    everyone makes fun of it and calls it the orange car.

    Leave a comment:

Working...