Intro thread: Hon2BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you think I need to relax?

Does it bother some people when I have something to say?

I'm expressing my opinion just as they where. I simply use more words. Shouldn't that be expected when someone makes a gross generalization?

Has trying to make intelligent conversation and engaging people when they make comments meant to entice and cause commotion some how become taboo?

I don't pretend to be jolly and indifferent to people trying to get a rise out of me or someone else. You can't seriously tell me someone makes a comment like that out of the goodness of their own heart. Especially when posting the aforementioned comments, this is the internet, and for that exact reason I have no qualms about disagreeing with someone when they post something so blatant.

As you can see I have held no grudge against the gentleman who originally posted the comment about "loosing my car at the mall." I said my piece and ended it. Regardless of the outcome I repsect him and realize he is intellligent. I have no hard feeling towards digitalwave either. Why some people feel they need to tell someone to relax is beyond me. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm playing along.
    Last edited by Hon2BMW; 07-01-2007, 10:49 AM.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
      With our simple rocker design we can actually use skirts/rocker covers from many different cars .
      One of the most well known and better looking E30's from back in the day was even sporting early nineties Civic skirts .

Heres the Taurus skirts :

Looks right at home with the "is" lip .
      I picked some up from a pick-n-pull a year or two ago for $20 from a 95 model but never did follow through on mounting them .
      You have to either section the rear end by a few incches or just cut the end and fold the flap back in so it looks finished .
      Those actually look quite nice. I think I may try to find a set. I wonder how much ford charges for them? There aren't to many pick and pulls in my area, and they all seem to charge dealer prices anyway.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

Yeah, those wheels look sweet, and you can't beat the look for the price either.

Don't mind TJ, he's just been here for so long that he ran out of useful things to say years ago. For those of us who are a little newer to the E30 scene, there's still lots to learn and a lot of freaking awesome accessories to ponder, even if some other people on the board already have them.
        Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and that's a sweet, sweet bronzit and front end you've got there!
          Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

Don't take things too literally, it's not that serious here.

What other plans do you have for the e30?

Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
            Why do you think I need to relax?

Does it bother some people when I have something to say?

I'm expressing my opinion just as they where. I simply use more words. Shouldn't that be expected when someone makes a gross generalization?

Has trying to make intelligent conversation and engaging people when they make comments meant to entice and cause commotion some how become taboo?

I don't pretend to be jolly and indifferent to people trying to get a rise out of me or someone else. You can't seriously tell me someone makes a comment like that out of the goodness of their own heart. Especially when posting the aforementioned comments, this is the internet, and for that exact reason I have no qualms about disagreeing with someone when they post something so blatant.

As you can see I have held no grudge against the gentleman who originally posted the comment about "loosing my car at the mall." I said my piece and ended it. Regardless of the outcome I repsect him and realize he is intellligent. I have no hard feeling towards digitalwave either. Why some people feel they need to tell someone to relax is beyond me. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm playing along.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
              Don't take things too literally, it's not that serious here.

What other plans do you have for the e30?
              Well for right now I just want to respray it, the person before the PO did a pretty cheap respray and its already fairly oxidized. Lots of little dings etc. I'd like to have removed a well.

I think I'm going to try the taurus side skirts too. Once I can afford to have a second car I might do more, but since she's my daily and is in pretty good mechanical condition its mostly going to be getting her in top shape cosmetically.

AWS Gorillas

Comment

Hon, hope you don't mind me borrowing a pic of yours to practice my PS skills. Someone wanted Sportmax's on their car so I colored yours red. :D BTW, saw your Taurus skirts, lookin' good!

Tim
                Last edited by VacMan; 11-02-2007, 01:28 PM.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by Hon2BMW View Post
                  They're the 501's with a +15 offset. I was going to get the 002's but thought the 0 offset wasn't enough and they would stick out to much. Ideally I would have liked these in a +25 but unfortunately they don't make em. :(

The car's Bronzit Beige Metallic.
                  Nice! What size/brand of tires are you running on those 16" Sportmax's?

Comment

Working...
                  X