Detailed the e30 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detailed the e30 today

I detailed my interior today, took about 3 hours to get into every nook and cranny. my fingers hurt like a bitch, but overall im satisfied. not bad for a $1200/16 year old car. :p

well used
    Last edited by Black Box; 07-01-2007, 07:48 PM.

nice. it looks good.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

very nice. i have sports seats just like that, to bad im ripping them up to make them leather. Looks like you have a hell of a deal there for $1200
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Looks killer. I love nice black interior.
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

hmmm, should have read detailed the e30's interior today. oh well.

Comment

Nice acquisition. Any pics of the exterior?

Comment

Nice, looks like brand new! $1200??? Got pics of the exterior?
              sigpic

Comment

lookin pretty damn clean. good attention to detail. i used to do all that stuff, then i realized my carpet was a piece of turd, and stopped caring. after i get new carpets i will get in all the cracks like you did.

PS: i have one of those race shifter things in the exact same place in my car, every1 is like "OMGz you have a dildo in yer car..", yeah.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Looks awesome!

What did you use to clean the interior? I also have a black vinyl interior that needs a good working-over...

Comment

only pictures i have at the moment. i been meaning to do a photoshoot but some douche dented my left fender in a parking lot and ran.

Comment

DAMN! $1200 you say, hell of a bargin. you got a nice looking ride there. A+

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                        DAMN! $1200 you say, hell of a bargin. you got a nice looking ride there. A+
                        i nearly shit myself and tried not to smile when signing the papers. the guy used the car for his job at construction sites of all places. he had tools and crap in the back seat and trunk.

Comment

holy shit.......... well at leats its in good hands now. I did the same thing when i looked at a 86 M535i, he wanted like $4000 and i offered $1000, so we settled for $1700. he thought it was a M3, so i had to explain that it wasnt and also said it needed alot of work, which it does.

anyways, Nice Steal!

Comment

Wow. It looks like a great car for what you paid for it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Awesome deal! That interior looks very good, especially considering the age and price you got it for. I wish all my friends kept their interiors clean like that.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X