Driveway pics w/ fresh tint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have missed it but..

What % is that?? Im getting ready to do 35 all the way around..

Comment

Originally posted by Jbpka06 View Post
      my 325i badge is factory.
      You sure? Owned it since it was new? 'Cause it's sitting a little high and left..

Yours...

Everybody else..

Last edited by ///Mpressive; 07-04-2007, 04:35 AM.

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
      97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

I have never noticed a difference, the car was resprayed before I got it and the painter must have placed it wrong, that bugs me now that i know its not right.

the tint is 35%, the legal limit in MA

Comment

Originally posted by Jbpka06 View Post
          I have never noticed a difference, the car was resprayed before I got it and the painter must have placed it wrong, that bugs me now that i know its not right.

the tint is 35%, the legal limit in MA
          F-it. Just yank it and go badgeless. Your car would look nice with a clean lid. Well, it looks good anyway, but I like no badge with no spoiler for some reason..

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
          97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

16x9" is the only size that does those rims justice :p Badge is definately crooked and in the wrong spot, debadge that beast!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I have contemplated debadging the trunk since I got the car, it should look nice. I would love to get a m-tech 1 wing also

Comment

Working...
              X