Rear plastic bumper on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear plastic bumper on..

Well after a few weeks of work, paint, and modification, I got the rear bumper on the car. The front is probably going to take me a few more weeks, and I need a front valance, but for now, im happy with the way it turned out.

can't stand all the chips on the front end, and yea i know im missing a sidemaker, theres one on it now.

I still have some fitment issues with the rear valance.. The valance is designed for the diving boards, and needed a little bit of work to match up, and i still have a little too much gap. The bumper trim is cut and shaved, and im really pleased at how it turned out. I think that it looks so much better/cleaner now, and I cant wait to get the front put on as it should really complete the look of the car. I have more pictures of the process, and how ghetto it looked before i got everything done if anyone is curious.
    Old and improved:

I'd like pictures of the process!!

Comment

good work! :up:

Comment

Damn.

DAMN. My car is gonna look like total crap once you get it done! Jealous, and once it is you'll have the best E30 in MD in my book.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Damn I get no love. :( Just playin man. The toughest part of the swap is done front should go smooth. Can't wait till I can get my car back in good shape and head out there to meet with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus_325is
            Damn I get no love. :( Just playin man. The toughest part of the swap is done front should go smooth. Can't wait till I can get my car back in good shape and head out there to meet with you guys.
            I got a thing for black cars. Your car is sweet though, and by the way, I couldn't get a junk yard to pass me a driver side fender.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by spencers

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Thanks for checking into it for me man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                  Originally posted by spencers
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/Tech/bumper1.htm
                  well said.. Jordan's write-up and pictures are the BEST source for doing this project. I followed them very closely. Thanks for posting the process up there. Im still looking for a front valance if anyone has one. I'll have some more shots when i get everything finalized. Once i finish the bumpers I am pretty much finished with exterior. I may paint my wheels silver though.
                  Old and improved:

Comment

Man that looks clean! :up:

The whole car is one nicely put together piece of art. And it looks very badass in black and with those wheels.

Too bad you are looking for a valence though, I like the look of the early IS airdam.

Comment

wow, huge improvement.......You're almost there, the work looks great so far.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Boards are the devil. Good work man!
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                            well said.. Jordan's write-up and pictures are the BEST source for doing this project. I followed them very closely. Thanks for posting the process up there.
                            I'll second that emotion. Best write-up I've seen on the subject.

Older e30's with bigger rear wheel arches are the hot ticket for fitting massive rubber. If I had to do it all over again, I would have done that, and just did the bumpers conversion. Even if I had to be stuck with the not-so-great tailights. No easy conversion for that...

Comment

was it as hard as you imagined?....looks great :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X