No announcement yet.

New Member sayin hi :D (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to R3V...here at R3v we take great pleasure in being dicks. so just dont take anything too personally and you'll do great. Testarosas weren't even all that cool by Ferrari standards IMHO...so maybe not the best look on an E30. but minus the ostentatious //M badges and the body kit, awesome lookin ride!

Comment

Actually all you R3V oldtimers are the n00bs. In the US, no, but elsewhere we got sport models you guys didn't get and BMW badged them M325i or 325is depending on country of origin. Got the mtech treatment, plus LSD, plus often dogleg manual trans, Bilstein Sport shocks, lowered springs, Basketweaves, sport interior black headliner and in the case of the South African one, a 2.7L stroker from FACTORY. Ray Smoodiver has one.

Badged:
      M323i = m20 with LSD, dogleg, suspension and usually mtech I kit.
      M325i = m20 with all options mentioned in main text above. Tech I pre f/l tech II f/l
      325is (great Britain) = same as M325i above
      325is or m325is South Africa = same as M325i above but 2.7L m20 stroker and some alloy panels (LTW)
      M3 = s14

Here is a picture of one as badged FROM THE FACTORY>

All that said, however, the car this thread is subject of is not one in any case.

You're all just sore because we got motorsport equiped (although not engined) e30's and you got lumped with 325e with diving boards lol. It was 20 years ago! Get over it.
      Last edited by echothreezero; 07-20-2007, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Ye' all scared em away!
        My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
        http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

Originally posted by echothreezero View Post
          Actually all you R3V oldtimers are the n00bs. In the US, no, but elsewhere we got sport models you guys didn't get and BMW badged them M325i or 325is depending on country of origin. Got the mtech treatment, plus LSD, plus often dogleg manual trans, Bilstein Sport shocks, lowered springs, Basketweaves, sport interior black headliner and in the case of the South African one, a 2.7L stroker from FACTORY. Ray Smoodiver has one.

Badged:
          M323i = m20 with LSD, dogleg, suspension and usually mtech I kit.
          M325i = m20 with all options mentioned in main text above. Tech I pre f/l tech II f/l
          325is (great Britain) = same as M325i above
          325is or m325is South Africa = same as M325i above but 2.7L m20 stroker and some alloy panels (LTW)
          M3 = s14

Here is a picture of one as badged FROM THE FACTORY>

All that said, however, the car this thread is subject of is not one in any case.

You're all just sore because we got motorsport equiped (although not engined) e30's and you got lumped with 325e with diving boards lol. It was 20 years ago! Get over it.
          Only problem with your explanation?

THIS GUY'S CAR ISN'T A EUROPEAN M-TECH II SPORT MODEL. (sweet, I got to use that smilie twice today)

And everyone is just giving him a hard time. But thanks for the history lesson. :D
          Last edited by Jand3rson; 07-20-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

exactley

This is why I never even introduced myself.....lol. I just sneaked around from thread to thread. You guys would have sacrificed me to the e30 god for what mine looked like. Double decker wing and all. lol. Wiser days have occurred since then.

car could be worse......ya dig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              Only problem with your explanation?

THIS GUY'S CAR ISN'T A EUROPEAN M-TECH II SPORT MODEL. (sweet, I got to use that smilie twice today)

And everyone is just giving him a hard time. But thanks for the history lesson. :D
              Read my post - under the pic.

Comment

Wow...nossss quite the can of worms you opened up.

Comment

Originally posted by craig4ie View Post
                  BC eh? welcome!

your car would look 1000x better without the testarossa bodykit
                  Negative.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by fraunhofer View Post
                    Wow...nossss quite the can of worms you opened up.
                    Mmmm...worms...
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol anyways.

Comment

so after a little digging this is part of a kamei body kit with a zender rear valence so blah!

Comment

Hahah it's ok, im a sh*t disturber to begin with. I'm kinda enjoying myself. :)
                          anyways, like it or not, I have the same passion for my car as you do for yours. And i'm glad to have found a place where I can check out a bunch of kickass bimmer stuff without taking all day. You'll see me around.

Thx for the welcome. :)

Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by nossss_42 View Post
                            Hahah it's ok, im a sh*t disturber to begin with. I'm kinda enjoying myself. :)
                            um... wtf does that mean?

Comment

"You eat peice's of shit for breakfast?"

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

uhmm, they did sell mtech packages in canada actually - the 318is I want to buy has it actually. it doesn't have an ///M badge, but it came with other goodies (mtech wheel/shifter, suspension, etc.). it was also debaged from the factory (unless the old lady who has it did that, but I really doubt it). maybe you guys should consider not everyone is from the USA (or europe). other markets got different things that we didn't..
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X